Hallowell

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Hallowell

1. Check out this video. It's of a 10 story dollhouse. Kinda.
  2. Ver, very cute, I see LOTS of potential in that house. Keep us posted on your work.
  3. Gina, it's great to hear that you are not broken, bruised and battered but not broken. I hope you heal qu ickly and please follow the doctors directions or at least somthing close to it.
  4. Looks like you're off to a great start
  5. I built the windows in my very first house but since that was many, many years ago the house needed a rehab and the windows were replaced. But I do remember how enjoyable it was to make them. Here's the link to Northeastern. http://www.northeasternscalelumber.com/index.htm
  6. I tend to spin them every now and then, back and front get equal time.
  7. Wow, sounds like it would be a large house. The windows may still be with the kit as some of the punch outs. Have fun, you could get really creative with all those pieces.
  8. Hallowell

P1010029.JPG

Thanx, the wall paper is actually a fabric. It does have a slight texture.
  9. I'm glad to hear that you are seeing a doctor, you should never let things like this sit for long. Hope you are well again soon. We don't want you broken.
  10. I love it, you did a wonderful job.
  11. Greta ideas, I'll need to get some.
  12. I love Cary Grant, and this is a project I think I'll tackle some time in the future. It's just too cute to resist.
  13. Oh my, they are happy to see each other. Gina does fantastic work.