Hallowell

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Posts posted by Hallowell

1. Do not be afraid of the weather in Maine. I've lived here all of my life and would not think of leaving. You enjoy four seasons and the winters can range from cold and snowy to fairly mild. In spring, summer an fall the weather is amazing. You have the mountains, lakes and the most beautiful coastline you can imagine. You will love it up here. :)

2. Hi everyone,

It's been quite a while since I've been on here, Been very busy with many changes. Hope everyone is doing fine. I will be posting my latest rescue project soo (I hope).

Take care and I'll try be be here more often. :)

3. Good luck Heidi. We are just starting to get the rains up here. Looks like it's gonna be later today before the winds hit us. The firestation across the street just evacuated their trucks, the station was built in the 1800's and has a tall wooden tower that leaning pretty badly. Looks like a wet cellar and river flooding for us again. Gotta love mother nature. :p

4. Up here in Maine we have been missing all of the snow, it's always just south of us.. We are well below our average and have had only about half of the snow Wash. D.C. has had. Very, very unusual. But my back is so happy :welcome: .