Greg
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4,898 profile views
  1. Hallowell

WP_000114.jpg

Fabulous room. I love your wallpaper.
  2. The scene is done in a roombox I found on Ebay. I wish I could find the manufacturer. A clear plastic panel slides down the front.
  3. Hallowell

Misc pictures of my addiction

love to take pics
  4. It also resembles my real home closely. I feel very fortunate to have this wonderful work of art.
  5. Made in Columbia exclusively for Sonia Messer. Beautiful quality vintage furniture and very collectible with prices going up.
  6. Hallowell

My latest treasure.

About a week ago I received a call from a gentleman in Connecticut who saw the article that was writen about me in Down East magazine 5 years ago. He told me he had a dollhouse built by his father for his mother 30 years ago and needed to find a home for it and if I wanted it, with al furnishings. He was coming to Maine and I could meet up with him. So yesterday we met and he gave me this amazing house, all scratch built from home made plans based on a house in Massachusetts. These are a few pictures of some of the rooms in the house. Newer and better pictures to come.
  7. Yes. They saw my magazine story and wanted tto give the house a safe home. They had no one to leave it to and a local dollhouse museum did not want it because of lack of space. I did get very lucky.
  8. Hi everyone. It's been a while since I was on here. Check out the pictures in may gallery "My Latest Treasure" for my latest project that I'll be working on.
  9. Do not be afraid of the weather in Maine. I've lived here all of my life and would not think of leaving. You enjoy four seasons and the winters can range from cold and snowy to fairly mild. In spring, summer an fall the weather is amazing. You have the mountains, lakes and the most beautiful coastline you can imagine. You will love it up here.
  10. Big huge hugs Gina. I am so very sorry for your losses. Cherish the wonderful memories.
  11. Hallowell

Hi

Hi everyone, It's been quite a while since I've been on here, Been very busy with many changes. Hope everyone is doing fine. I will be posting my latest rescue project soo (I hope). Take care and I'll try be be here more often.
  12. Hallowell

tea

Love the teacup!
  13. Hallowell

Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011
  14. Hallowell

Goodies in the mail

More goodies in the mail.