• Last visited

Community Reputation

63 Excellent

About Mary11

• Birthday March 30

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Buffalo, NY
  • Interests Miniatures,crocheting,sewing,quilting,gardening, and reading.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Mary
  • Country United States
  1. Does anyone know the name of this house?

Yep, one and the same. Trying to find the name.
  2. Trying to find out the identity of this house. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. Has anyone replaced the door on The Pierce with a better door? If so did you find one to fit or did you need to make the opening bigger? Thanks.
  4. New Movie coming out!!

That looks like a really good movie!! Can't wait to see it! Thanks for sharing!!!  
  5. My Pierce is home

Oh it's been hot here, I'll try that. Thank you!!
  6. My Pierce is home

Awww, I can just imagine how terrible it must have been to lose her. I lost my Garfield in my move last year, I was heart broken! On another note I can't wait to get started on her. She's already expressed an interest in an art studio/craft room in her attic.
  7. My Pierce is home

Everything is in good shape, but they put all the woodwork on so everything has to come off to paint and paper. Then there are spots it's got to be taken apart to get at. But I'll try to salvage what I can, I really love this house!!!
  8. My Pierce is home

Okay, thanks!!
  9. My Pierce is home

This is going to be a total redo. Any suggestions? It looks like it's been put together with hot glue, any tips on how to get her apart easily? Thanks in advance!
  10. The Garfield project

11. Norm and Val - from my Pierce

Love them!!
  12. Pierce with missing pieces

I don't know. I've always painted the pieces, just felt sealing them was a good idea, I was afraid the bare wood may discolor the paper. Anyway, can't wait to get her! This week is going to be long!!!
  13. Pierce with missing pieces

Picking this up on Saturday!! Can't wait!!!  
  14. Pierce with missing pieces

Thank you, I thought I moved it. Porch railings and roof for sure which aren't a problem. I'm waiting for more pics to see if there's anymore.  I'm more concerned with repapering and if I'd have to disassembled.
  15. Pierce with missing pieces

Thank you!!!