Mary11

Gold Member
  • Last visited

63 Excellent

About Mary11

Profile Information

• Interests
    Miniatures,crocheting,sewing,quilting,gardening, and reading.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Mary
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,191 profile views
  1. The files were too big. Sorry.
  2. I just wanted to share pictures of my Brookwood.
  3. Yep, one and the same. Trying to find the name.
  4. Trying to find out the identity of this house. Any help would be appreciated.
  5. Has anyone replaced the door on The Pierce with a better door? If so did you find one to fit or did you need to make the opening bigger? Thanks.
  6. That looks like a really good movie!! Can't wait to see it! Thanks for sharing!!!
  7. Oh it's been hot here, I'll try that. Thank you!!
  8. Awww, I can just imagine how terrible it must have been to lose her. I lost my Garfield in my move last year, I was heart broken! On another note I can't wait to get started on her. She's already expressed an interest in an art studio/craft room in her attic.
  9. Everything is in good shape, but they put all the woodwork on so everything has to come off to paint and paper. Then there are spots it's got to be taken apart to get at. But I'll try to salvage what I can, I really love this house!!!
  10. This is going to be a total redo. Any suggestions? It looks like it's been put together with hot glue, any tips on how to get her apart easily? Thanks in advance!
  11. I don't know. I've always painted the pieces, just felt sealing them was a good idea, I was afraid the bare wood may discolor the paper. Anyway, can't wait to get her! This week is going to be long!!!
  12. Picking this up on Saturday!! Can't wait!!!