Community Reputation

173 Excellent

About Gayle

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Spartanburg,SC
  • Interests Working with my hands, cross word puzzles, cryptoquotes, crocheting, knitting, woodworking

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Gayle
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2788 profile views
  1. Rumbled!

Arctic trek?  Your description reminded me of Ralphie's little brother in "The Christmas Story".  Arms straight out and walking like a penguin.    Colorful mummies sounds better.  
  2. Rumbled!

Hi Mike, it's sooooo good to see you.  Hugs to you and Rosemary.  Enjoy that Jurassic turkey.  
  3. What are you up to today? This week?

I dislike those sticky pads.  Every time one gets pulled off, the skin goes with it.  Ouch!
  4. What are you up to today? This week?

Holly, glad to see you're okay and Gordon didn't cut you off from the rest of the world.
  5. 'So long it's been good to know ya'

Mike, my heart is breaking at your most recent news.  I can only offer my support and prayers for you and your bride at this time.   Thank you for returning your albums, they are your legacy and will be treasured my all of us in the Greenleaf family. Stay in touch and God Bless.  
  6. KathieB's Garden Blog, Georgia edition :)

If memory serves me right, marigolds are planted around vegetable gardens to keep rabbits out.    We have 4 hummingbird feeders and one little bird seems to think all of them are his. I have an electrical cord on a shelf on the front of the house to keep small birds from building a nest.  Works like a charm.  
  7. We could use a few prayers if anyone could help

Prayers for you and your family.
  8. KathieB's Garden Blog, Georgia edition :)

Now I'll spend the rest of the day "hearing" Ernie singing.  
  9. Best Mother's day present ever!

Congratulations!  I found out the other day that I'll be a great grandmother in January.    
  10. What are you up to today? This week?

Every time I've managed to put aside any money, something either broke or needed to be replaced asap.  It started back in 1970 and is still going strong today.  That's why I no longer have a savings account.  
  11. Thrift stores finds

I used gallery glass on my front door.  It has a top half of glass in a metal door.  I couldn't get curtains to stay put without drilling a hole, so I used a frosted white to give me the privacy I wanted.  
  12. Putting a smile on your face today

Holly, that's what DH said.  He walked into the room and only said one word, "Dinner".  
  13. Gina Kendrick aka Wolfie

Thanks Deb.  I never can get the link thing to work for me.  Must not be holding my mouth right.
  14. Gina Kendrick aka Wolfie

Gina was member of the month  in February 2008.
  15. Gina Kendrick aka Wolfie

I just learned on Facebook that our beloved Wolfie passed away February 3rd.   Many of us own one or more of her fabulous dolls so we will always have her with us.  She was such a talented artist and will be missed.  RIP Gina.