Gayle

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Gayle

1. Mike, my heart is breaking at your most recent news. I can only offer my support and prayers for you and your bride at this time. Thank you for returning your albums, they are your legacy and will be treasured my all of us in the Greenleaf family. Stay in touch and God Bless.
  2. If memory serves me right, marigolds are planted around vegetable gardens to keep rabbits out. We have 4 hummingbird feeders and one little bird seems to think all of them are his. I have an electrical cord on a shelf on the front of the house to keep small birds from building a nest. Works like a charm.
  3. Now I'll spend the rest of the day "hearing" Ernie singing.
  4. Congratulations! I found out the other day that I'll be a great grandmother in January.
  5. Every time I've managed to put aside any money, something either broke or needed to be replaced asap. It started back in 1970 and is still going strong today. That's why I no longer have a savings account.
  6. I used gallery glass on my front door. It has a top half of glass in a metal door. I couldn't get curtains to stay put without drilling a hole, so I used a frosted white to give me the privacy I wanted.
  7. Holly, that's what DH said. He walked into the room and only said one word, "Dinner".
  8. Thanks Deb. I never can get the link thing to work for me. Must not be holding my mouth right.
  9. Gina was member of the month in February 2008.
  10. I just learned on Facebook that our beloved Wolfie passed away February 3rd. Many of us own one or more of her fabulous dolls so we will always have her with us. She was such a talented artist and will be missed. RIP Gina.
  11. Gayle

Joann Swanson

Spokane sounds right but I can't be sure.
  12. Gayle

Joann Swanson

The sad news of the passing of two talented miniaturists, I've been wondering about Joann Swanson. After she left Nutshell News, she started a blog but it's been idle since 2014. Has anyone heard from her? Is she ill or has she just stopped working on miniatures or something else ?
  13. Holly, I was the one that started the traveling box.
  14. Gayle

Selkie

Such sad news. Thoughts and prayers for her family.
  15. Kathie, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
  16. Me too Holly. Mine start aching around the latter part of September and continue non-stop until late March.
  17. 72 and rain beats snow and 20 degrees any day of the week
  18. Thank you Barb. I'll be sure to give her site a look.
  19. We had 3-4 inches of snow today. Schools closed tomorrow too. I'm tired of winter. Barb, where did you find the tiny knitting needles?
  20. Always keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
  21. I'm up for adoption if I can go with you.
  22. Kathie, I've lived in it all my life and I'm still not used to it. I do hate it when the Atlanta area gets snow because it always hits my area. Holly, hope you feel better soon.
  23. Congratulations Ben, Rosemary and Mike.