Gayle

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Gayle

1. Gayle

Time Out

Don't you just hate it when that happens?
  2. Gayle

Time Out

Welcome back Mike, it's wonderful to hear from you.
  3. Gayle

Time Out

Keeping you and your beautiful bride in my thoughts and prayers. We miss you.
  4. Thoughts and prayers will continue for you and your family.
  5. Thinking of you Kathie as you travel and make that final move to your new home.
  6. Saying prayers for you and your family.
  7. Welcome back Mary, so good to hear from you again. You have been missed.
  8. Gayle

Time Out

Happy Birthday Mike!
  9. I couldn't work there either. All of my pay would be going to pay for all the lovely little treasures I'd get to take home with me.
  10. Gayle

Time Out

Sending prayers, happy thoughts and tons of cyber hugs for you and Rosemary. Hurry and get well, you are just the tonic we need to have a wonderful day.
  11. Sorry for your loss. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  12. Hugs to Anna and Roxxie2. Hope you are both better soon.
  13. I feel the same as everyone else here, it's just another day on the calendar. I feel the same way about Mother's Day too. When my first DH was alive, he wanted to give each of our mothers the most expensive flowers he could find. Never mind that we hardly had two nickels to rub together, two growing boys and bills to pay. My boys are now under strict orders to no spend a dime on even a card. I'm happy with a phone call. Mike, any man that will take care of a sick wife, cook and clean and make the most delightful minis is aces in my book.
  14. There aren't enough words. I'm so sorry for your loss and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  15. Welcome back Peachie. You've been missed.
  16. I'm in love with this quilt top and want to give it a try.
  17. Mike, we do house cleaning while waiting for glue and paint to dry. Shh, it's a secret. I just tell people they can visit with my dust but they aren't allowed to write their name in it. LOL Whoever is getting the shipment in California is getting a priceless treasure. Your work is awesome! Don't worry too much about that vacuum cleaner thingy. I'm not fond of mine either but will use it when necessary.
  18. I'm sorry for your loss.
  19. What about the one in Charleston, SC
  20. Mike, I looked for you on Facebook. There are 3 Michael Adamsons but all are in the US
  21. Gayle

SuzyQ

Thank you Esther.