Gayle

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Gayle

1. I had an email from Colleen (1martinimama) and she's fine. She's visiting relatives elsewhere. It's either feast or famine where weather is concerned. Most of the summer, we had drought conditions in SC, that is until the hurricane dumped so much water on us. Must work the same for the rest of the country. Hope everyone is safe.
  2. Gayle

MikeUK?

So glad to see you posting again. You had us all worried and I can't afford any more gray hair or wrinkles. I do hope you'll be up and around and giving She who must be obeyed a run for her money very soon. LOL Welcome back.
  3. Cynthia, my mother was allergic to codeine. Hope you feel better soon Barbara/
  4. Me too Holly but they still throw in some that I might catch my interest.
  5. I'm not sure if I like Pinterest. there are interesting items but when I receive a weekly post, some contain over 1,000 board entries. Who has time to look through each individual entry and many of them I've seen before on someone else's board. Don't get me started on the duplicates on the same board.
  6. The 3rd one already looks like the Beacon Hill
  7. I love your website too but to tell the truth, I don't need anything at the moment. Sorry. I have limited space now and it's packed to the rafters.
  8. Will the company store be returning?
  9. I feel your pain Heidi, I put up 13 quarts of tomatoes this week. The a/c was running but not the ceiling fan. Isn't is amazing how fast one burner on the stove/range can heat up a room?
  10. You could just call it "The Shadows"
  11. Mother Nature doesn't seem to mind messing with us.
  12. Thank you Anna, it's great to hear news of one of our missing members.
  13. Deb, it's wonderful to see you posting more about being in the "zone". It means more eye candy for us to enjoy.
  14. Condolences and prayers for the family.
  15. I'm sorry to hear this Kathie, praying for both of you.
  16. I ventured to Walmart this morning and wouldn't you know it, the little minions hijacked my cart. They are currently on guard duty in my studio. They are just too cute.
  17. I have 9 of the 10 seasons of JAG. I'll eventually get the last one.
  18. Holly, it's due out the 14th. I feel a trip to Walmart is in order.
  19. DH and I enjoyed Midsommer Murders while it was on TV. I was told it could be found on Youtube but I haven't looked for it yet. When I mini, I'll listen to Downton Abbey, Harry Potter Movies or the Twilight movies. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is also a favorite.
  20. Second heat wave here, 90+ temps and haven't seen rain in weeks. Our gallon each of blueberries and blackberries are fond memories and in the freezer. Some sort of critter ate the spaghetti squash, the peppers and cucumbers are toast. We've given last rites to the tomatoes. The only plant that likes this kind of heat is the okra.
  21. Many years ago, my first DH and I visited a brick and mortar dh store. The owner told my hubby that if a man gave his wife a dollhouse, he would never again have to wonder what to get her for Christmas, birthday or anniversary. He was a very wise man IMHO.
  22. So glad to hear that everything went well Holly. Now I can stow the jumper cables for another time.
  23. Sue, although I've only met a few of the members, I have brothers and sisters all over the world because of miniatures. We're family.