0 Neutral

About Heather15

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Heather
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. So so beautiful!.... Hmm maybe I should start on mine?! lol
  2. Great! I am really excited about my house! Right now its built but not painted or anything like that. So I get to design it myself! Ill definitely post pictures when im allowed to!
  3. Thank you! I have also posted in the "looking for info on a certain house" forum under the subforum "all/everyone" or something along those lines! LoL. Iif you have info on the house please let me know! Thank you!
  4. I have the same house ( Southern Dynasty (#KW182) by HOFCO HOUSE, INC.) I however have not been able to find any info on it. I do have the instruction manuel a deed and a picture of it from the manufacturer... let me know if either of you have found any information!
  5. Well I recently bought the doll house described in the topic title. I would like to know a little bit about HOFCO and my new house... First - I read somewhere that Southern Dynasty (#KW182) is a "rare find" is this true? Second - How much are the Southern Dynastys worth? Third - What happened to the HOFCO HOUSE, INC.? Please let me know! Thank you!
  6. Hello, I am new here! I am here because I recently purchased a doll house from Goodwill! It is a Southern Dynasty (#KW182) by HOFCO HOUSE INC. Id like some info on this house please... If somone can show me to the correct foroum for this topic Id greatly appreciate it! Thank you!