tercon

Gold Member
  • Last visited

3 Neutral

About tercon

Profile Information

• Interests
    Sewing, working on my dollhouse, playing words with my friends on FB.

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    connie
  • Country
    United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. tercon

roof top gazebo 1

Love this idea! I might have to steal for my Pierce.
  2. Welcome Kim. My name is Connie and I'm on my first too. Been over year after the kit was started 20 yrs ago and shoved in the attic. I pulled it out and have been working on it slowly as work and raising kids. Take a look at my pictures of what i have so far. Working on the fireplce now and very time consumming. Good luck and make sure to take pictures so you yourself can be pr oud of what you have done.
  3. tercon

connie's Pierce

Before pictures. pierce just taken out of attic after 20 years
  4. tercon

bench

love your ladder
  5. tercon

beacon area

I'm doing the Pierce for my daughter and my son wants a light house. After looking at these pictures' gives me more excitement to get the Pierce done so I can work on this. lol Looks great!
  6. tercon

Lina

I like this one so much better. The black hair that is.
  7. Hello and welcome to our mini family. I'm working on my first house and having a ball! The friends on this site are great for ideas. www.kimsdollshouseminitures.com www.moreminis.blogspot.com www.jennifersprintables.com for wallpaper ect. great site! www.chautauquaminiatures.com This is a local shop near me and they have everything! If you don't see it on web page you can email them or call. They are great to work with and is the largest store in the Northeast. Hope to see pictures of your house as you go. Have fun!
  8. tercon

Bath heat register

I love your window here.
  9. I love this house! Great job!
  10. tercon

old cabin

This is a cabin my daughter had to make in the 4th grade. She did this all on her own but the home made gun that is carved by her uncle in PA.
  11. tercon

Stove cabinet

nice work on the whole house!