Wee Obsession

Gold Member
  • Last visited

2 Neutral

About Wee Obsession

Profile Information

• Interests
    Scottish Terriers , Dollhouses, HITTY,<br />American Girl Dolls, Miniatures,<br />Sewing, Gardening , Traveling to the U P,<br />Making cards, THRFT Stores , Garage Sales,<br />M*A*S*H , Bazaars, EBAY, Home decorating<br /><br /> I collect:<br />Minis, Scotties, tea Infusures, OLD Books ,YELLOW scotties<br /><br />***Be sure to keep dogmom15 in your EBAY Favorites!!!

Retained

• Member Title
    Wee Obsession

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Donna
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,015 profile views
  1. YAH!!! Sometimes I am scanning the background MORE than following the movie!!!!!
  2. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=STRK:MESELX:IT I presently have my Townhouse dollhouse for sale . It is simply wired in back and is COMPLETELY from Handmade from "Scratch". I am not able to ship. Pick up Only from West Michigan area. This was once home to my IDEAL JODY and her frinds of Hitty, 8 inch Betsy McCall, and other small scale dolls have visited over the years. Must make room! Hate to see it go.....LOTS of work and planning. Needs a similar GOOD HOME. Will negotiate freely!!!
  3. Sure you all can come....but you'll have to put up with us "SCOTTIE DOG" obsessed people......but it's SO easy to convert!!!!!
  4. All KINDS of things!!!! It's a POTLUCK!!!! I like the little bit of cinnamon added(above). Guess I'll keep listening and reading all the ideas and take it from there!!!
  5. ALRIGHT you guys!!!! Can't have my guests "tittled" so early in the day. I have made many a punch using a soda of some kind......was hoping maybe someone had one with a "TWIST" or something unusual......
  6. I would like to serve a punch at my BRUNCH in Dec, Is there such a thing?????? Got any recipes on how to doctor up the orange juice ...or something??????
  7. WOW! That'a a GREAT idea. going to check out my HOBBY LOBBY or MICHEALS or?????? see if they have anything like that!!! Thanks H-holly!!!!
  8. I DID!!!! They were fine! ......although they were more of a cake-like cookie!
  9. HI !!!! Still sending you some good forwards now and then!!!!!
  10. I need to make a small tiara for an 18 inch doll......anyone already have a pattern??? Site???? Insructions???????
  11. I was bringing this up again and wondering if anyone has done this with NON instant pudding. (Like the kind you have to prepare over more cooking time). I bought the old fashion kind, due to a clearance. Could not remember which kind at the time.
  12. You're right Merry...all we sometimes can "DO" is pray. We grandparents are called to be prayer warriors for our children and grandchildren. We stand on the sidelines so much, oerhaps that IS our calling! My pastor wanted his children to be in public school in hopes that they could be or make a differeance while they were there. Perhaps your grandaughter is just getting started and so many will be led into her path , so she will be there to "MAKE A DIFFERENCE"!!!
  13. SORRY........Lost my head......yes please Pm me for price......I have also listed some minis and another house on EBAY ~ dogmom15 ~