• Last visited

0 Neutral

About SabrinaO

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://community.webshots.com/user/oathouts

Profile Information

• Interests
    I am Interested in Just about EVERYTHING! I like anything I can enjoy or anything that requires me to learn and be creative.. :D

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Sabrina
  • Country
    United States
  1. Well I added a few more things to the scene that really sets it off will upload pics this weekand of the newer ones
  2. TyTy! I couldn't help it I love when halloween rolls round so I had to acomodate the occassion! HUgs Sabrino
  3. SabrinaO

My Bewitching Scene

My Bewitching Scene I Made this for this Years Mini Halloween Scene For Our First Annual Halloween at our Restaurant.
  4. Thanks! No the Misting is actually just spider webbing. And Mrs havanaholly I Missed ya too!! Me and My Mom Have been Ral Busy We have been running our Own Restaurant So We haven't had a whole lot of time to do much except work, eat, And Sleep BUt I tryed making time long enough to complete my Cauldren scene ! and I am glad you like i makes me feel like i did a big accomplishment in the little time i had In between Work and sleep ! Hugsss and Smoochies Sabrinao
  5. Ok I know it has Been awhile But with Halloween Coming Up I Had to make time For that So I Made this Years Mini Halloween Scene For Display ! Have a Look in my Gallery To see it !!! Here is just a sneak peek Pic! Hugs SabrinaO
  6. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!! :whistle: SabrinaO
  7. Thanks all! ;) And calamari I would Love to do a how to Just tell me How to go about it! ... I am sorry not been around since aroun sep. But we been working on Opeining our Family restaruant Hopefully we will be opeing By the begining of Jan. So But calamari Get back to me and let me know And Will start on it asap! :thumb: Hugsss SabrinaO