Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Kim
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thank you for your responses. No, it's not humming. I am puzzled by this. I did find some information through E & T that walks you through things to look for. Will have to work on it another time when I can take some time to go through it. It seems very helpful. if that doesn't help I will call Cir-kit. Thanks again !
  2. Can someone please help me with this ? I have a ck1009c transformer on my Beacon Hill. I currently have 24 lights in my house. My understanding is that this transformer will work with up to 33 lights. I had planned on adding more lights. The problem I am experiencing is that when I first connected the transformer all of the lights come on and stay on for awhile and then they all go down except for one fixture with two lights. I have another transformer that I exchanged with it (HW output 12v 1300ma) and all of the lights work when I connect it. I bought the ck1009c thinking it could power more lights than the HW. Does it sound like I have a faulty transformer ? Or..I had read somewhere that you had to have a minimum amount of lights on the bigger transformers ? Not sure where I read that but have been desperately trying to figure this out. Any help you can give me would sure be appreciated....
  3. Yes, I was using a different shape but was getting them wet and using my stylus to shape them. I think I was clustering too many together. All of your work is so amazing ! Thank you for sharing. I will keep experimenting and trying out different flower shapes. Maybe I will buy some flower kits at the Dallas show to help me along.
  4. I am hoping to go. Have been looking forward to it for some time. Someday, I hope to go to the Chicago show.
  5. Wow Karin your flowers are awesome ! I did cut down the leaves for the rose bush and no, I didn't make the roses they were pre-wired and pre-made. Your geranium is beautiful ! I am having fun with this but mine look so amateur. I am going to work some more on my geraniums. How did you get yours to hang like that ?
  6. I am experimenting with making some flowers. Not sure how realistic they look. Been fussing with my "climbing rose." Need some pointers on making the leaves look more realistic. I see what everyone is saying about the punches. I ordered the geranium leafs on line (mini) and they seem really small. Tell me what you think.
  7. minis4me

Purple violets

Your African Violets are amazing!!!
  8. (Actually meant grapevine, Karin) - but everyone's work is so beautiful ! There are so many talented people and so many that are generous to share, be it tutorials, information, lessons learned, etc. It is so appreciated for those of us just getting started and wanting to try our hand at some new things.
  9. Thank you Karin and Jody for referencing the "we love miniatures" website. I have been having some fun with some of her tutorials. Trying to familiarize myself with some different flowers, landscaping, etc. Karin, I love the tree you have been working on. You all really inspire me so much !
  10. So sad to hear this !!! I remember going to Hancock's with my Grandmother and picking out my first sewing supplies. They used to have one in my home town but then moved so I hardly got to go there anymore. Whenever I had the opportunity I would stop in and take a look around. Sometimes you could find things there that you just couldn't find anywhere else. I don't know about anyone else but where I live in North Texas fabric stores are becoming fewer and fewer as well as quilt shops where you find the better quality fabric. I do like the convenience of shopping on-line but sometimes I just want to SEE a fabric or TOUCH it. Anyone else fell that way ?
  11. minis4me

Stove

That is really pretty !!!
  12. Hi Holly ! That's what I have been using among other things. The wood is just so hard on this kit. I had a few unfinished pieces that I am trying your sparkling idea on. Just not sure what to do yet...
  13. Yes, I will probably still try to see if I can smooth them out some more because I know I won't be happy until I try. Need to get some more sandpaper. Thanks everyone for all the input.