Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Inge
  • Country Canada
  1. Turntables: best one for the money?

Oops, I meant the $10.99 metal once is under the rather large Harrison. If it can hold a house that big it would be good for the Beacon Hill.  Good Lord....too many dollhouses.lol
  2. Turntables: best one for the money?

I bought two from miniatures.com. The first one was wood for $46.00usd (converted to Canadian it's really expensive) plus the shipping, and I used it under my huge Garfield. I wasn't paying that price again so bought another one from them for $10.99usd which is under my Beacon Hill. I like the cheaper one as it turns much easier. I buy most of my miniatures from them when they have their 20% off sale: $46.00  $10.99    
  3. Totally "shocked" "he" called back right away and said he confirmed my purchase from the company I said I purchased from so there is no charge for the pieces.
  4. Got thru this morning to what I call a very unfriendly man. They charge $20.00usd per sheet plus shipping unless you can prove you purchased a kit from them in the last 30-45 days.
  5. Hi Sable: Yes, they are 3 hours ahead of me....I did take that into consideration as well.  
  6. Thanks Holly but I have all this information. This is the phone number I called and this is the email I used. Neither will get me a live person
  7. I've spent 10 days, calling 4 times a day, left a message on their answering system AND emailed them and I can't get anyone to answer or reply at Greenleaf. I need some replacement sheets but hard to order them when I can't talk to anyone. Is there a secret way to contact them?? Getting pretty frustrated.
  8. Inge    mcamp

Hi Melissa: You were asking about where to buy the Primrose and someone sent you a link to "Quality Toys". I was just wondering if you were able to order from them.  I sent a friend of mine the link as she is trying to buy the Greenleaf Lily and they had a good price. She is snowbirding in Seattle and tried the link but it wouldn't let her order and she couldn't get thru on the phone. Just wondering if you had tried them.

Thanks, Inge

1. mcamp

Hi Inge,

Unfortunately, I couldn't place an order through Quality Toys. I kept getting error messages. Hopefully, Greenleaf will have the Primrose soon... fingers crossed! I hope your friend eventually gets her Lily.

Have a great day!

-Melissa

2. Inge

Hey Melissa: Thanks for your response.  Now we know my friend wasn't doing anything wrong.  Weird though.

Inge

9. Here are a few of the pictures of the quality of wood front and back. You can see the back where most of it is not cut through.
  10. French Chateau repairs

You are sooooooooooo funny....didn't notice because I was looking at all the other really really nice stuff. lol
  11. I bought it from a reputable company and they are replacing it. I took about 15 pieces out and they could not in any way be pressed out as they were not cut through.
  12. French Chateau repairs

I just wanted to say the quality of your work is amazing!!! You are extremely talented and do such a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing your pictures.
  13. Not sure if I am allowed to post this on here but wondering if anyone else has had problems with Greenleaf dollhouses? My Beacon Hill arrived today and is more than 75% unuseable! The quality of the plywood is really inferior and none of the pieces can be pressed out.  Do they not have any quality control at all???? I am extremely upset after waiting for it to arrive.
  14. thrift store music box

I asked my friend who had put it in her garage sale and she thought she bought it at Walmart or some other cheap store and that it wasn't expensive. If it was Hallmark surely they would have their name on it. Sorry I couldn't get you more info
  15. thrift store music box

Hey Erin! Sorry, just saw your post asking if I had pictures. My camera doesn't take the greatest pictures. It definitely looks better in person, but here you go!