Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Inge
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

About Me

I've always been a "crafter" and I think I have done them all.  I am now down to the basics of card making only.  Four years ago my friend and I were talking about things we always wanted when we were KIDS!! A year later she bought me the Greenleaf Harrison....because she remembered I wanted a dollhouse...duh.  She bought it at a secondhand store and the box had never been opened, for $50.00.  She asked them if they knew who had brought it in and to her suprise it was a good friend and co-worker, who was diagnosed with cancer (she has since passed away).  My friend talked to her other friend and told her she had bought the house for me....I then got all the shingles to go with the house.  The instruction sheet and box both have 1998 on them.

Anyways, I started the house, and got very frustrated as I wanted to put in electrical...can't put it in until you put up wallpaper to hide the cords...can't put up wallpaper when you don't know what furniture you are going to have as it might not match. I got back at it a couple of years ago and  I did the floors, bought all the furniture, wallpapered and did electrical.  This is only a winter project as I spend all the time I can outdoors in the summer as it is so short.