lilangel6969_2007

Silver Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About lilangel6969_2007

Profile Information

• Interests
    my interests include building minitures, swimming, going to highschool, and all that stuff

Previous Fields

• Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

307 profile views
  1. hey im back for a minute i havent been able to get on here for a long time and yeah my house is almost done! yaya woooooo hoooooooooo talk to everyone later
  2. my first house is the orchid and it is going to be a hippy house...
  3. im building an orchid for my very first house and i have decided that i am going to make it a hippy house... im using lime green, neon yellow, neon blue, neon purple, neon pink, neon orange.... i think it is going to turn out great... i'm looking forward to getting it done so i can paint it and decorate it.... i really love doing minitures....i have been working on my house off and on today and i have the outside walls painted a light blue color.... i also have eight windows painted lime green.... anyway that is about it on my house for now and i will keep yall updated on how it is coming along and if i dont im sure my auti nutti will!!! lol have a good day
  4. welcome to the forum and how you have fun building your house i agree with you people about it being addicting
  5. this is a really cool looking house... thanks for getting me in to minitures i love them... i also really enjoy them
  6. Hello, I'm new to minitures... this will be my very first house... i'm really enjoy doing minitures... I got a orchid house for my 16 birthday and i'm really looking forward to building it and all... i was also looking for people who have built one that will be able to give me some ideas to do with it... if nyone would like to give me some ideas just let me know :hello: hope everybody enjoys... i know i will .... talk to you all later on! lilangel6969_2007