madame marigold

Silver Member
  • Last visited

5 Neutral

About madame marigold

Profile Information

• Interests
    Crafts galore, animals, reading, etc too much to mention actually! grins But lways willing to find a new one......

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Kim
  • Country
    United States
  1. I knew that that second area the person went into looked like some sort of stalls...but then it also looked in one area like it was some sort of cobb bin? I think they call them.....but then there was the pipe near the end of that section. shakes head...wasnt sure of that part? I had forgotten to take my seizure medicine but the way that camera was twisting on its side and moving? Reminded me real quick! LOL I def. going to rewatch it to get more detail from the stained glass windows for my dolly house. Shame they couldnt get into some of the rest of it...
  2. Nodding head franticly! Exactly! Im terrifed of wallpaper but also of painting....and gluing of course...I've got 4 DH now and one dry fitted and cant get the gumption to just go ahead and do IT! Anything! ROFLMBO My husband thinks I've gone totally round the bend...... :nana:
  3. Oh this is a awesome house! What a pallete to work with....!
  4. Wow! Nice! I love how you did the benchs...VERY realistic~It looks so REAL! If one didnt know better never would know it was a doll house.......just awesome!
  5. Oh it reminds me of the "Tennyson" but with a few add ons....:-) I love it! Do you have a kit in mind?
  6. I love this1 Very victorian to me.....perfect!
  7. madame marigold

bathroom

That is beautiful! Where did you find this set? I wish my RL bathroom was this pretty~
  8. OMGoodness! thats whats been keeping me stunped on doing anything with mine past the orginal dry fit! I love this idea~I hope you dont mind if I borrow it? this looks sooo cool!
  9. Very feminine! I actually did the very same wallpaper and paint setup to my daughter's walls when she was little!
  10. Nice! Especially that window! Did you do paperclay for the rocks?
  11. madame marigold

Kitchen

How wonderful is this wee kitchen! You've done a great job....
  12. remember once it is in the trash at the curb? Its free grabs! In RL I rgabbed a few "things" on the paper route!
  13. Hey at least you didnt spend the entire surgery telling dirty jokes to the nurses! And then when told by surgeon to shut up take offense thinking he was saying it to them and try to get off table and slap him! Now, they knock me plum, cold out! ROFL
  14. madame marigold

dacha 19

this is sooo beautiful! What fun to furnish it will be~