• Last visited

1 Neutral

About cwoods

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://community.webshots.com/user/cwoods71

Profile Information

• Interests
    miniatures - bringing out the best in children who don't think they have a best - my pets - travel

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Cindi
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,087 profile views
  1. How did they not notice a bone that big?
  2. Then I would have an answer to the question, "What do you do with them when you get finished?" It would be a fantastic display. I would pay to go see it.
  3. I am working on a Coventry cottage that I am converting to a book shop. I need some ideas on how to finish the walls. I have put joint compound on like plaster but I can't get it smooth enough in those little nooks and crannys. Any thoughts? Ideas? Successes?
  4. Your house is amazing! I use drywall mud or joint compound all the time on my houses but I've never thought of using a cake decorator. Great idea. Thanks for the tip.
  5. I love your blog. Thanks for all the useful tips. Your houses are beautiful. We have the same things in common: wife, mom, teacher and miniatures.
  6. Thanks so much for all of the useful information.
  7. I would like all of the advice and tips I could get on building a spiral staircase. I would really like for it to have a black iron look. Any ideas?
  8. You may also try the wood crafting section at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I have found small wooden bowls that could be left wooden or painted.
  9. cwoods

Hating Stairs!!

Have I ever said how much I hate building stairs. I have been working on these for what feels like forever! For some reason there are two pics of the stair post??? OH well.
  10. I'll be excited to see the responses on this. My stair aren't wanting to go in easy even without the floors. I would love to hear more about using fabric for wallpaper.
  11. Greenacres was the Real Good Toys house that was similar in looks but much bigger.