whoistono

Gold Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About whoistono

Profile Information

• Interests
    I'm new to making miniatures. When I was younger I've always wanted a dollhouse but never got one now that i'm alot older and my kids are grown i've decided to try my hand at miniatures.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Janet
  • Country
    United States
  1. The porch doesn't having any railing only 4 post. It should be hopefully easy to do the front once the windows and shutters and door is off to do the siding.
  2. The dollhouse was given to me it was already made. The sides are smooth. We are in the process of removing the shutters and windows and the door so we can put the clapboard siding on. They attached the porch already so will need to work around that area. FOV I loved your dollhouse.
  3. Hi the house is nailed and glued. Thank you for your help.
  4. Hi does anyone have this house? Cassi Dollhouse Kit by House That Jack Built This is my first dollhouse. What do you do first the shingles, siding or trim? The instructions say hot glue but I don't want to use hot glue. What glue do you use? Can you show me pics/videos of your house? Thank you.
  5. Hi, Before I order my very first kit ever. Where it says the workshop can be added to a miniature scene or a garden. Does that mean it has to be something new that you made to go with the workshop or can I use a garden I made almost 2 yrs ago? Thank you Janet
  6. I'm looking for anything that can be used in a post office scene. A paper model building for starters that says post office, mailbox envelopes, flag, mail truck, etc. I like the idea of the wanted posters that would be too cute.
  7. Hi does anyone know where I can find post office printies at? I would like to try to make a post office scene for my post lady. Thank you Janet
  8. Molmrath thank you for telling me where you got the bottles at. I found the online shop and spent about 2 hours browsing. I bought 5 of those cute soda bottles and some other things. Steve I can't wait to see your Pharaoh's tumb. That site minikitz has alot of Pharaoh stuff. Thank you again Janet
  9. I finally found Kathy B's thread she and her hubby did a excellent job on the kitchen. Very talented in deed mini blinds made from twist ties. That's creative.
  10. Molmrath thank you for sharing the link to yur miniatures they are wonderfully excellent. I especially loved the soda bottles. Would you mind telling me how you made them? I'm trying to make a birthday room box and those would look great in there. Thank you Janet. Thank you everyone for telling me how to fold these printies.
  11. Would love to see pics of how you use printies. I'm having trouble folding them I have a 6 in plastic ruler I have been using but it sems like it makes the fold lines too thick. What do you use to make the creases? Is there a special tool I can buy to make the fold on the lines better? Thank you Janet
  12. Hi everyone, Does anyone use printies in their room boxes? If yes, i'd love too see how they look. Thank you Janet
  13. I thought it was still open it didn't have a lock on it saying it was closed I was too late. Congrats to the winners.
  14. Congrats to all the winners. Thank you Dean and Greenleaf i'm new to this forum i'm sure I will learn alot from all of you. Janet