• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    sarah
  • Country
    United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

758 profile views
  1. I love this house! I knew I wanted one, but after seeing yours I have to have one. You've done such a wonderful job. It's beautiful!! Sarah
  2. That's so awesome! I am happy for you. I second the anxiety madication- I can't breathe beacuse the Seattle dollhouse show is next weekend- and I have to pay for that! Hope you make it Yes, I hope we get to see it. Sarah
  3. I look forward to the new list every Sunday They have low shipping costs too, and you can use Paypal. Sarah
  4. My vote is for #1, but they're both beautiful! Sarah
  5. Jerry, Thank you for letting us know about this. I will not order from them, ever. I have been tempted to try it out, but no way now! Can you imagine how they would respond if something arrived broken? Would they want a written letter from the post office? Thanks again, Sarah
  6. Yes, I would like one too! I am happy all of these old houses are coming back Sarah
  7. I have been waiting!!! And dreaming!! I was planning on the Queen Anne, but I might have to wait. Maybe I'll get a curved staircase, at $43.00 I need a coupon Sarah
  8. Thank you guys!!! You're the best! I am very happy to be back Sarah
  9. Welcome!!! The Beacon Hill was my first build, you'll be fine! I wish I had known about this site before I built mine, so you're already off to a good start Sarah By the way, I didn't prime, I hope I'm not sorry years from now.
  10. That is a really cool idea! I am going to give it a try, the price is right too!! Thanks for the tip Sarah
  11. sarahnaylor

WLS

Congratulations!!!!! I have been off the site for over a year, what a great story to come back to. You have done a great job! I am very happy for you Sarah
  12. Thanks!!! I am happy to be back. Hashimoto's is a thyroid disease, it's not a problem now that they know what's wrong with me
  13. Hello Everyone, I posted in the new member section, but I thought I should post here to let you know I have put up some new galleries for you to look at. I am happy to be back!! Sarah
  14. Hi Everyone!!!!!! It's been so long since I have posted I feel like I should reintroduce myself. I have been poking around the last couple of weeks to see what everyone was up to. I wanted to join in, but didn't feel like I should until you see what I've been doing. I am going to sound like a country-western song- but I wasn't feeling too social. In the last year and a half I had cancer(sucessfully removed), found out I had Hashimoto's thyroid disease, had a death in the family-well, you get the picture. Anyway, things are going well and I am feeling great. I know how much you enjoy pictures- so, I have put up new photos of my Beacon Hill. I know some of you might remember it. I also put up galleries of my Tennyson, 1/144 Beacon Hill, Little Pond Cottage, Fairfield, Houseboat entry, and my current project the Willowcrest. I hope you enjoy the photos and I am anxious to see how everyone is doing. Sarah By the way, does anyone know how to rotate the images in my gallery, I forgot
  15. sarahnaylor

Willowcrest

My latest project!!!!!