Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Karen
  • Country United States
  1. Sneak peek

I will indeed. His mom and I talked yesterday, we are not going to furnish it as I would if I was keeping it. We are going to let him shop for "goodies" for the house. We are sure Batman, Thor and a myriad of other super heroes as well as other toys will be living here or visiting. We are also 100% sure the super heroes and friends are super loud and super hyper during playtime, so we are going to furnish with lower grade/super hero proof (or easily and less expensively replaced furniture and such. Can't wait to see how he reacts. He loves my dollhouses and always asks why don't I have one for me? *aw* So now he does!
  2. TuckTuck's Bungalow

Thanks everyone! I absolutely love this green! Almost done now! Slowed down to have the holiday with family, but worked on it today after everyone had left. Got a bit done. Should be done this week!
  3. Sneak peek

From the album TuckTuck's House

Loving it!
  4. almost there; sizing for fit

everything is almost done have to take tape off window two more rows of shingles on backside load furniture and decorations (have to pick up the custom ordered trophy fish for the walls this coming week) gonna make it I think...T is coming soon and surprise surprise Mimmie is going to have the house done!!!!!
  5. Dormer interior 1

I LOVE IT!
  6. Back again

Thanks ladies. I just asked a local artist to do some ceramic trophy "fish" for the living room wall. Cant wait
  7. New builder, hoping to be successful!!

They talk and whisper and scream. Be careful! Right now I am knee deep in THREE houses and already planning to buy the RGT Painted Lady in January. They are addictive! Welcome to the world of fun and miniature. Let us know if we can help you in any way.
  8. 20141212 102940Dec 2014

From the album Tucker Cottage

We have entered rehab. Grandbaby playing and loving this house tore it up a bit and a move pretty much destroyed this house. I have saved the dormer, found a new bottom wall/divider, secured the upper floor again, replaced upper divider, and cleaned it up as best I can. It is in drying phase right now and then I will be sanding and repainting exterior and placing dormer back on, fix the shingles and hopefully reload all furniture and decor. This is my "heart of houses" for many reasons. It was time she got some TLC!
  9. Dec 2014

From the album Tucker Cottage

We have entered rehab. Grandbaby playing and loving this house tore it up a bit and a move pretty much destroyed this house. I have saved the dormer, found a new bottom wall/divider, secured the upper floor again, replaced upper divider, and cleaned it up as best I can. It is in drying phase right now and then I will be sanding and repainting exterior and placing dormer back on, fix the shingles and hopefully reload all furniture and decor. This is my "heart of houses" for many reasons. It was time she got some TLC!
  10. TuckTuck's Bungalow

I am waiting for windows to dry and then shingle and decorate the inside! Have to do detail work now but I am so in love with this house!
  11. Time to decorate

So it is done except for trim and decorate. I am so please with the colors and how this turned out! The upper walls are out currently so that I can hang pictures and decor but I LOVE IT!
  12. Back again

Day two....this is how far I am. Hubby helped a lot and we most likely will be gluing tomorrow. He is spending his two days off helping me get this ready. Little grand baby gets to go shopping for furniture and such when he gets the house. Also I am going to start making fruits and veggies for his kitchen though and maybe some pies and cakes.
  13. 20141210 154855

14. 20141210 123114

15. Big oops

Big opps but was corrected quickly.