About Bonnie schneider

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Oh, and please let us know what you find out Holly! Deb, I love, love your new power tool!
  2. Holly, I also was given a DNA test, I also wanted because I too was led to believe that I too am part Native American. So I can't wait. I did my partial family tree, now they want me too pay on ancestry.com. I have not got the test yet, it is on the way. Do you know Holly, if it comes with some kind of subscription with it? I will pay the 20.00 but I would be wasting the money if it comes with the test.
  3. Ok just talked to my husband because I had that issue. First, try taking each lite in the position that works on the strip. If they all work in that position, work down the strip. Try to find out if there is a short between each set of opening on the strip. Hope this helps, sounds like it is a short somewhere in the power strip. I do remember I had to buy a new one.
  4. I use this person from ebay....love all the punches I purchased from her. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-LEAF-Shape-Paper-Punches-Many-Styles-2-Choose-From-Quilling-Scrapbook-Card-/380362972185?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item588f665c19 Good luck!
  5. Oh my I have been so trying to mini crochet. I did manage to make a tiny afghan....but it can be very frustrating, do love your creations! Good luck
  6. I agree with everyone, except when your selling on etsy and you have someone requesting a special order. You work with this person, and you find out it looks like someone else's ........and that person does Not even end up buying it! Believe me it happens more than you know.
  7. Love the candles on the piano sooooo original!
  8. Yes seen this ad twice today, was very excited....the little girl is just adorable!
  9. Thank you so much, what a sweet thing to do! I too am not at all able to resize labels or really anything. I have gone through so much ink and paper trying, I gave up! I will keep you in mind! Thanks again!
  10. Too darn funny, I made my dear husband read this post...(in hopes he would understand better). He put down my iPad an exclaimed...." OMG" you all are crazy! Thank you for this wonderful post!
  11. I am with you Kathie, absolutely precious!
  12. Hi Karin thanks for your kind words, but I look though your things all the time..love your work, but I doubt anything I make is nicer than yours! Yours is much prettier
  13. I was wondering does anyone know of anywhere I can find jewelry making supplies? I found one place, and placed an order last Friday, but they still have not even billed me so I am loosing hope. I am looking for tiny rhinestones, no hole beads, tiny chain, purse handles etc. Any help would be appreciated!