Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Sue
  • Country
    United States
  1. Just accessed the past issue through Deb's website and- WOW- one of my houses has a link to it on the Gazette! I'm honored, thank you! (Coventry Cottage).
  2. marispurple

Ebates

Has anyone used this? http://www.ebates.co...%2BpzGiNQ%3D%3D
  3. Working on helping my granddaughter make her Ponderosa (thanks, Greg). Crappy last few days... We buried my MIL today. Yes, she led a good life of 89 years but sad nonetheless...
  4. I was just wondering if the mini kit we received was to have been a tiny version of the winning entry. I received the mini version of the original kit- cool, by the way! Thanks, Greenleaf!
  5. Where is it posted? I know I found it when it came out but- for the life of me- can no longer locate it...
  6. Your work is so inspirational to me! I often refer to your pictures. Where do you buy the landscaping materials?
  7. Brae is awesome but she's won in past years (well-deserved!). She's always 1st Place in my book!
  8. Are notified winners sworn to secrecy until Greenleaf makes the announcement?
  9. Still waiting for a quote to my zipcode 
  10. Oh my! Received the half-scale Buttercup today. It is so tiny compared to what I'm used to working/playing with!
  11. Yes, I sure am losing the initial level of excitement, too. Just hope everyone/everything is ok at Greenleaf!
  12. That was posted 8 days ago... any new updates, Tracy? I am burning a path in my carpet by going to the computer so often to check
  13. Just ordered a greenleaf house through Amazon. The shipping was less than through Greenleaf directly.