• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Nancy
  • Country
    Netherlands

Recent Profile Visitors

886 profile views
  1. I put some new photographs in my album, from my new dollhouse and other stuff. Hope to have some more time in the future, the last mounths where very hectic,but finally I found some time to post some pictures. Greats Nancy
  2. Agnetha1967

Agnetha1967

Some of my hobby's
  3. What a beautifull dollhouse Stephan, and such a nice gift for your mother. She must be really proud that you did all of that for her. Also a happy new year to you and your beloved ones. Nancy
  4. I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a hopefull New Year. http://gut-wmv.bsky.net/gutrecords/CF-Last...Mbps_Stream.wmv The link is from a very funny christmas - clip, enjoy it !!!
  5. I was very busy the last week, so didn't had much time to read. I'm building a new dollhouse at the moment. I will try to post some foto's later today.
  6. Thanks for the info Kathie, I hope it's working now. :welcome: Still learing, even at my age. ;)
  7. I made a album , and put in some foto's. I 'll upload some more in the future. Anyway, you'r all welcome to visit my homepage, if you wan't to see more of it. Greets Nancy
  8. Thanks for the compliments :monkeydance: Yes Jackie I also painted the nursery furniture. It was a kind of a experiment. At the moment I'm painting the furniture for the bedroom, and I'm working on a little christmas house 1:48. I hope to put some more miniature paintings on my site in the near future. The only thing I don't have enough is Time, if only I could find a shop to bye some of it. Greats Nancy
  9. Welcome to the forum Heather. Bienvenue sur le forum Heather. Do you like living in France? I like the country, a friend of me used to live in Paris for several years. Hope you will be able to unpack your houses soon. Salut Nancy
  10. Hey Linda, welcome to the forum.
  11. Welcome to the forum!! Would like to see you're houses too.