darahsmile

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by darahsmile

1. darahsmile

see it?

From the album: McKinley

see all the bubbles? but once the washer drying (hobby lobby)and the sink( that needs to me made) are in there it should be fine
  2. darahsmile

GetAttachment

bubbles every where oh my oh my. i tried everything while the mod podge dried, but scrap book paper didnt like me today...
  3. darahsmile

like the wall?

i had to paint it and then i still saw the connection area were the two big pieces of wood met, i didnt like it so thats why i made that big distracting random figure...
  4. From the album: McKinley

just dont know what im going to use for the ceiling. i cant find a piece big enough. might have to buy some of the uncut wood from greenleaf. well if im a do that i must buy more then one always shopping in bunches.... no wonder my wallets thinning :/
  5. From the album: McKinley

yes the lights in the house work i just didnt want to drag out every thing like a extension cord and the little do dadd that makes the lights go on. for got what it was called...
  6. From the album: McKinley

not including the crown and floor boards on the left wall, but thats an easy job to finish
  7. darahsmile

truck model

all the pieces are painted and put into baggies and back into the box till i get the garage pieces, meaning the wood and the platform for the mckinley to sit on. Im going to part modify the truck its not going to have the side sticker on in. The man in the house is NOT going to be a plumber, he is a arcitect, the mom is a stay home mom/ has a I really dont now what online business, and then the daughter is a teen artist There is a baby but I dont have a crib yet, might just make one of those small basinets that i slept in as a baby. Oh back to the truck any way, there was extra tires from the kit so that will make a wonder full add-on to the scene. Oh i want to decorate that garage with things...
  8. From the album: McKinley

Oh this, this is just the eye that is on the HAzardous waste movie reel canvas thing... Wow Well hope you understood that. I nearly confused myself...
  9. From the album: McKinley

Hey, look its finally clean! this means no more OCD for an hour... dang, well i can tell that my mom and dad wanted my stuff in one place since they did the room for me..(not the cleaning tho OCD thing kicks butt when it comes to cleaning and things like that) But the miniature world really makes things harder to make just right so its a good treatment both ways:)
  10. darahsmile

secret stash!

Oh, yeah that was since May 2012... yeah, i told myself oh its not that bad so i could buy more things, but the Fairfield isnt 1/12 so.. i guess i can make things out of the cheap furniture right? Well at least most of it was a lot on ebay! meaning i can paint and change most of it to what I wanted in the rooms!
  11. From the album: McKinley

yeah, i know i took the roof off. i was looking at http://gleise-crafts.blogspot.com/. she did a mckinley and did something different to the roof for more room, thanks to her i got a new laundry room area and then a teenage girls bedroom (my bedroom i want) Im going to live in the mini dream again! haha.... Well doesnt most people live in mini dreams?
  12. From the album: McKinley

half way to go! by the way i toook off in pieces the bay window, i didnt like it and i wanted a garage scene. there is also factor that my car model was going to be in the garage! I get to make things not for a normal house! a garage! im excited!!
  13. darahsmile

hazardous Eye

This is a painting I did this weekend, while home sick... But hey movies, zombies, and eyes are everything I love so I put it into one painting... some what. there is a hazardous sign in the eye kind of like you would see on the movie " 28 days later" Very good movie if you like a scary thriller type
  14. From the album: McKinley

this is a drawing I did last year in 10th grade! *not a miniature*
  15. The miniature villiage christmas trees is wonderful, I bought one last year since i didnt have my house close to being able to have a tree I got it on clearance! Clearance isles are the best when shopping for miniatures!! Im going to make a christmas tree skirt and then just need to figure out how to add lights, battery operated? can you get this on ebay? Along with some ornaments?
  16. Thank you! I really wasn't sure but, I think I will make it out of stiff paper, like card stock or something to that effect. It's going to be hard. Luck is what I will pray/wish for haha!
  17. darahsmile

Fish tank?

Lol I came here to find miniature fish tank advice haha, I don't now what to use for the gravel, I want a bead like jel bottom... I'm stumped
  18. . I'm making the 1/144 scale from a kit. eBay seller didn't have a specific name so may be when it arrives someone can help with the name, if not I will just name it. Do 1/144 furniture come in kits like room kits?
  19. Im going to work on a 1/144 scale.. For the little girl in my McKinley.... And I might not put any furnishing in it, it's very speedy for such small things. So is this wrong? To do this?
  20. . Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know that! But I've always wanted to see Australia, but the shots always tell me animal planet and the other nature channels are ok too!
  21. I wonder if there is a miniature show/sale close or in North Dakota sometime. If not dang if so I will have to talk my parents on letting me go!
  22. I want to enter my doll house in the 4H thing at the fair! But I have to get at leastmy McKinley done, since the Fairfield will be here tomorrow:)
  23. you can order it off barnesand noble online. Really good shipping I think it's free? If not its really reasonable. Hope this helps.
  24. I love working in 1/12 but that's because I've only did one house (McKinley) in that scale. Then I saw the Fairfield. And of course bought it because of me liking it so much. So now I'm trying 1:24 scale. Wish me luck since my extra furniture is in 1/12...
  25. I'm having problems. Not seeing the 1/2 scale Fairfield I bought and my 1/12 McKinley I have. Well what would be the size difference?