From the album: McKinley

2. darahsmile

Another veiw

3. darahsmile

main structure

Hardest part to get together.
  4. I got a little over whelmed with my dollhouse kit at first and I only have the McKinley, but when i started working on it I more then enjoyed the experience and now am looking for a second one to work on. The bakery that most people love to make, I might just make a little cottage or something like that.
  5. Wow that sooo beautiful!
  6. Im darahsmile on youtube! and I will check it out
  7. I have some things to put together and then put onto the house other then that Im doing wallpaper, ceiling, and flooring right now. My father is willing to help me with the shingling process since I have no clue how to put them on! Even tho he doesnt really like miniatures, they freak him out with how realistic I make the food and yes I will put some of my food pictures on my website. No links for me right now but, the web link is on my profile.
  8. darahsmile

VC 4

that looks like somethings I used for my McKinley. But mine involved really heavy dry clay cans with clay in it of course. And the idea of the house sounds amazing I cant wait to see it!
  9. darahsmile

Living room windows

I love the fireplace I was going to use the one that was in the box but, It looks a little different then what I want now thanks for the pictures they are amazing and inspiring
  10. Wow, I love it, I have a little sewing machine but I cant find a little secritary desk like that or a little table that would look nice with the sewing machine.
  11. The mckinely kit is the first dollhouse I have ever put together or really owned besides the plastic ones ive had when I was 6. I also make miniature items out of polymer clay to make food and other objects like it.
  12. darahsmile

livingroom

I love that little table