darahsmile

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by darahsmile

1. O thank you Tracy! I'm going to get them so I can have more tables!
  2. This house is easy and fun to put together. I have learned alot from my first build (McKinley) and ready for a second and yet im still working on the interior and the exterior. I hope you loved the McKinley as much as I do. I just need to figure out how to hang it...
  3. Almost done with the McKinley so I thought time to search for a new house or store! I feel in love with the big rooms and small price that the Fairfield has. Instant buy for a good buck. Got it off barnes and noble for around $75. I hope the kitchen is bog and I hope it's the same scale I was working in or my kitchen that was bought and not used can fit in it:) if not im going to have to get a room box or sell it:(
  4. I'm working on my McKinley 1. The stairs 2. The exterior 3. Attic floor 4. Crown and floor molding in hall and bedroom 5. Not going insane trying to find a house with a big kitchen from Barnes and noble online.... 6, waiting patently for my eBay orders to come in so I can see where they can stay in for a while till I finish the first floor
  5. What kind of craft is this? I bought a small rug for my bathroom(Dollhouse) and well its to small but I think they look easy and fun to make while sitting outside or swinging or something to that extent... And Im loveing the tree your stitches are so clean wish I could crotchet like that
  6. Yeah they do. I think I like the burned one more looks more like i was outside still both very good ideas
  7. A cool! Thanks! I'm glad I have tacky glue haha
  8. I have the carpet from hobby lobby... How do you put that in? Or I should say what glue...
  9. 1. Pet shop 2. Spa 3. Bakery/ general store 4. Equipment rental....not liking that so much changed it to a grocery 5. A folk or fairy like house 6. Small art studio where a place I would live when I'm done with high school and college.... 7. Ran out of ideas but tons of room left in the house haha. Parents won't be to happy tho.
  10. darahsmile

Wallpapers

WOW! I love them all!
  11. darahsmile

What a doll

Kitty from that 70's show )
  12. Is it at the top? haha It looks really good! perfect fix
  13. If I read this before I started working on my first Dollhouse the Mckinley, i think I would have used a toothpick for putting the glue on every piece like Im doing now! Thats a very nice way to do it. And I would have got a way smaller house then what I have, but its really easy to put together and fun Keep on Mini-ing
  14. Looks like the Tangled Princess Rapunzel and her "mom" or the mother that kidnapped her.
  15. I love the washer and drier and the sewing room is a cute idea, my McKinley's attic is going to be a craft room, so everything is going there lol, hope that gives an idea if wanted
  16. Awe thats weird I have that same set:0) Its really cute in your Garfield
  17. NOw that is fabulous looks so real and the time spent on the books was great they look amazing!
  18. Aw I love the idea for the shelves for the "rooms", very good idea and your craft area looks really clean.
  19. Garfield and everythiing I want in side it the love of the sound would amaze me. I would also love to have my own place for the house and all my crafting needs.
  20. My thoughts... What kind of kit is that? its beautiful with the modifications you did with it!
  21. From the album: McKinley

And a lot of tears later. I have a scar! Dang exato knife.... *grumbles to self*
  22. From the album: McKinley

This should have been the time for flooring and wallpaper, but nope I had to put that dang roof on. So I had it hard on myself.
  23. darahsmile

View

From the album: McKinley

24. darahsmile

View

From the album: McKinley