1 Neutral

About NuttyNettySoup

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Janette
  • Country
    United States
  1. I have to agree with that. Now that I started working on it, I can't stop. lol
  2. @Bogie: Oh, I know. That's why I'm glad she doesn't have thumbs. XP @Hunterdg: Doesn't it, though? She thinks everything is hers and I guess this isn't going to be any different. lol
  3. Thanks! I feel the same way, I want to paint everything this color. lol
  4. Thanks! She hasn't tried to chew on the wood, yet. I'm just waiting for it. lol
  5. NuttyNettySoup

My Orchid

My album documenting the process as I work on my first dollhouse.
  6. Oh boy. I dread the day when my kitten decides that my house and it's accessories are her new favorite toy. Just the other night I was working on my orchid and decided to take a break. Just as I was coming back to the dining room with my drink, I saw the little booger sleeping in my chair that I had at my work table. She wouldn't move no matter what I did, so I scooted her over and started working again. She proceeded to stand up on the arm of the chair and watched as I painted. lol
  7. Holy multi post! Sorry! How can I get this fixed? O.o
  8. I love your house! I'm working on my first house, as well. I just got my wallpaper and furniture today so I can get started again. lol
  9. I love your house! I'm working on my first house, as well. I just got my wallpaper and furniture today so I can get started again. lol
  10. I love your house! I'm working on my first house, as well. I just got my wallpaper and furniture today so I can get started again. lol
  11. I love your house! I'm working on my first house, as well. I just got my wallpaper and furniture today so I can get started again. lol
  12. I live in Altoona. The Hershey Chocolate factory is a must, as well as the park and zoo if they're open in April. Also, Hollidaysburg has a tour that they do of all the historical homes in that city. I'm not exactly sure when it is, but it's awesome to see if you can. I was on it once when I was younger and was amazed by all the old homes. For Gettysburg, the graveyard and museum there is pretty cool.
  13. You're welcome. Yea, it doesn't seem like it would be too bad.
  14. After a quick search I found this tutorial. http://blog.treefeathers.com/2008/11/making-aged-slate-roof-shingles.html
  15. I looked through your whole album and I have to say, your house is gorgeous so far. I just started on my first house the beginning of this month and hit a bump with doing it. But, seeing your pictures, it really makes me want to work on it again!