Anne

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

5 Neutral

About Anne

Profile Information

• Interests
    I'm 24 and I like:<br />Music, Piano, Films, Travelling, Nature, Animals, Architecture, Interior Design, Art, Mucha, Early 20th Century, Manors, Castles, Ireland, Shopping ... ;-)

Retained

• Member Title
    Can I keep you?

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Country
    Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

2,803 profile views
  1. Anne

The Phoenix

Wow, it's so beautiful, Anya! Love it!
  2. Anne

Canadian Lynx

It is sooooo beautiful, love it!
  3. What a lovely house! Thanks for sharing!
  4. Wow, what a beautiful house! Is this a kit or did you design it? Can't wait to see more pics!
  5. Thanks everyone! I really like working with paper floors, its very easy and much faster to install than real wood floor or real tiles. I haven't found any nice wallpapers and tiles to buy so I decided to print my own ones. I don't have a perfect printer but the results are quite OK though. Awww, thank you sooo much! B) I wished I was interior designer, it's such a great job. But I fear I have too old-fashioned taste, not sure if I could earn money with my work, at least not in Europe. Most people are only into modern buildings with no charm here. :lol: Thank you! Oh, Anya's animals are really fabulous, they give so much life to the mini scenes. My favorite piece is the copy of my cat. I love looking at it and taking pics of it all around the houses.
  6. Thanks everyone, glad you like the new pics! Yes, Holly, Vienna is a great inspiration for dollhouses! I've been to Barcelona this year too to collect even more inspiration for my next projects. If you ever get the chance you have to go there and visit all those beautiful Art Nouveau houses. Elicia, I didn't find my papers at one single source, I collected them over the years. Some I found online, some are from books and catalogues. Some patterns I even had to rearrange with my paint programme on PC which took forever. The floors are all printies. On my next house I maybe will work with real wood floors.
  7. I just wanted to let you know that I updated my album today. I added some new pics and changed some old into new ones. Sadly I had no time to work on my store roombox this summer, hopefully I will next year. I got some really nice accessories for my Arthur and Orchid at a local toystore. It was a sale and so everything was half price! I'm very lucky with the stuff I got and I think that the rooms look much more finished now.
  8. What a lovely room box! Lucky girl she is!
  9. How lovely and I love the extra room, great idea!
  10. I think that the interior design of GL dollhouses is very close to the one of a real house. RGT are more like dollhouses, outside and inside, so its easier to access the rooms I think. I was always wondering how one can work on the inside rooms of a Garfield cause of the L-shape. I was also a bit unsure how to work on the inside of my Arthur and Orchid before I opened the box. But I think everything just makes sense after you have opened the box and see all the walls and floors in real. Then its not that complicated as it seemed before! What I learned while buidling my two dollhouses is that you shouldn't worry too much before starting the building progress. :lol: I always have this picture of how everything shall look in the end in my head but while the building progress so many new ideas come up to me that influences the whole project. And this is the fun part of buidling dollhouses. B) I like nearly all of the GL houses I think. I would love to bash a Beacon Hill and a Garfield together cause I love the tower section of the Garfield and the roof section of the BH, so it would be hard to decide between those both houses. B) I'm not that into the non-victorian dollhouses in general though cause I just love the Victorian design and my dream real house would be Victorian too.
  11. You are welcome! But I saw Anya posted the link now too. Well, but I had to share it with you all! Oh, I bet a shepherd would look so great made by her! She made my cat once and I was so amazed how it turned out, well I still am.