• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Laurie
  • Country
    United States/Canada
  1. LaurieJW

GEDC3403

I really like the wall shelf in the kitchen. What a great idea!!
  2. LaurieJW

Grandma's Summer House

Half-scale Van Buren
  3. LaurieJW

Glencroft

4. I just started the same kit - half scale van buren - and my pieces have a lot of warping, too. I think it's from the kit being shrink-wrapped - that's what seems to have caused the warping. I'm wondering why Greenleaf packages it that way. Why not put it in a box? The other thing is, the directions are a bit wonky. Tells me to take different window pieces from the plastic sheet, but all I have are plain sheets of plastic that need to be cut. I don't mind that, but the directions should match the kit, I think. I'm hoping that gluing and clamping will fix most of the warping issue.
  5. LaurieJW

tree house

Wow! That is so original! Very creative!
  6. Yes, the Fairfield is half scale.
  7. LaurieJW

Fairfield, haunted edition

Half-scale Greenleaf Fairfield. My mother bought this kit back in the early '90s, but never had the chance to put it together. This will be a sort of haunted house, 1920s version, with subtle references to various fantasy, horror, and sci-fi books and movies.
  8. I do not envy the judges of this contest. What an impossible choice - every last project is amazing, well done, and gorgeous in its own way. What fun! As a first-time Flinger, I'm hooked now! Already thinking about next year!
  9. LaurieJW

Maybe ..just maybe

What a fantastic idea! It's beautiful, too.
  10. LaurieJW

The Bathroom

The whole thing is fantastic! I can't wait to see how it looks when you've finished.
  11. I love the door ajar. Definitely sets a mood.
  12. LaurieJW

The Desk

Cute lamp shade!
  13. LaurieJW

Painting Corner

What a pretty green jar!