beccas1963

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by beccas1963

1. beccas1963

Tile Sample

From the album: Beacon Hill

I did a sample of my tile to see if I like it. Think you can see the speckles better but the pic isnt the greatest.
  2. beccas1963

Possible tile

Hi I went to Michaels to get me some mat board they didnt have white but they had this tan speckled and it is white on the back so thinking maybe for the tiling in the kitchen. Picture isnt that good
  3. beccas1963

Bathroom Set

Hello all, This is the bathroom set I got off of ebay. Thank you very much Irene! It is temporarily in its home Still have to make a doorway but hey it works.
  4. Wendy, THank you I lost the site where these were. I was wanting to try the spackle method lol. But could someone help me in figuring out what it is in US dollars? Bec
  5. From the album: Beacon Hill

Hey all, had a 1/2 day so finished painting the shingles and putting the trim on.
  6. beccas1963

Tile 3

ok here is with some purple thrown in
  7. beccas1963

Just messing

ok now I just be messing.
  8. beccas1963

Tile Attempt

ok here is the blue and white I am thinking about just playing around right now.
  9. Boy oh boy to be able to think up things like that jeepers! You do such great work. And thanks for dong a pic with one closed. and I like the japenese pictures. Bec
  10. Anya, I just love it when you show your pictures! Can you tell me do you just think these up? Or is there a book or tutorial out there on how you do the pulls and blinds? Bec
  11. yes. It does I kept holding one up while siding to make sure but really wont know till I do it I guess. Bec
  12. Your going to get a bunch of answers but here is mine. This is my first beacon and I sided my house will do the windows after I get done withthe inside. To me it was easier this way. Now I know Irene (IAK) did her windows first then sided lol. Bec
  13. Hello all, Hope this is ok but wanted to let you know that Kat and I are starting a Yahoo group to discuss Harry Potter books and movies. Spoilers are allowed lol. It is a new group so just us 2 right now but if you want to join here is the url. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hp_discussion/ Bec
  14. beccas1963

BH with Shutters

Irene, I just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words are just not enough how neat the house is! Bec
  15. I would love to have an article on printies. Like how and I know you need something sprayed on them. Also be great to see an article on tiling. Could be from making your own tiling to how to lay it. And centering it lol. And I sooooo love the idea for the how to make your own lighting. With pictures showing what kind of beads. Bec
  16. beccas1963

Roof Trim

Roof Trim is done. Not going to do that part that goes down the curve I tried it and dont like it.
  17. beccas1963

Shingling done

It is with great celebration that my shingling on Aunt B with exception of the Hat is done and painted!!!!!!!
  18. beccas1963

Roof Template

ok that bit of roof that I cant stick my hand into. Mel told me how to fix the problem. use paper and glue the shingles on that will glue it to the roof after I paint it.
  19. From the album: Beacon Hill

Ok here is one that isnt painted.
  20. From the album: Beacon Hill

Ok ok so I know I should take pics before I paint but I couldnt help it.
  21. Hello all, I am home and shingling and I need to figure out if there is trim around the chimney on the roof. Anyone know? Ok I mean down the chimney not at the top. Bec
  22. I am so glad the forum is back! I emailed Irene and told her I broke the forum cause I was writing a response and poof it was gone lol (just kidding). I was kind of lost last nite. Bec
  23. HAHAHA that is what I am doing today. We are kind of quiet here. Bec
  24. Isnt this neat.... Irene is doing Dormers I am starting to shingle Cathy is doing vertical trim I just thank that is cool lol. Bec