beccas1963

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by beccas1963

1. From the album: Beacon Hill

I got my vertical and horizontal trim on cept that part by the roof. Starting on the shingles now.
  2. Irene, Thanks for posting this question. And your pics look faboooooo Bec
  3. beccas1963

Chimney So Far

From the album: Beacon Hill

Here is my spackling on my chimney I think it is neat has a coat of gray on but will have others on soon
  4. Yes I am a picture monger. I need my fix oh please say it isnt so! :groucho: Bec
  5. Chaser and Ruby said they like to play in empty boxes and like tinfoil balls oh and the screw on caps for soda. Bec
  6. Ummmm please post more pics? Pllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeee Bec
  7. ok my take on this is: yes it is the lamination. but then if it is the back shouldnt be a worry. you could sand the back and do spackle. to make sure? Bec
  8. I love your house! I am here waiting for glue to dry so looking at your pics! Bec
  9. Dont have any mini stores near me I do go to the local train shop and get my wood though. Bec
  10. Well I actually have a saturday off. So I am working on Aunt B chatting with friends and getting caught up on ummm the H word and the L word. OH OH and catching up on my judge shows isnt a saturday grand!?! Going to see a movie tomorrow. Bec
  11. Gina, yes it does take quite a bit of tape but on the parts where there are no cut outs I was able to get like 3 rows tehn tape them down. Bec
  12. I bit the bullet and ordered 2 yesterday morning and they shipped already. Hope they get here soon!!!!!! Bec
  13. Right now I am doing the horizontal and vertical trim. Wont put the window frames on for a while. But I put my door framing on and it looks fine. For the glue I used Aileens tacky glue and lots of tape Bec
  14. Cathy, to me it looks fine. Yes I am looking past the tape. but it is to how you want it to look. Sorry not much help. Bec
  15. Roni, Sorry didnt answer before but i am using basswood. 1/8 thick ripped down to 1/2 inch wide. Bec PS I prepainted them so you see the gaps better.
  16. Irene, It looks fabboooooooo! The windows really pop against the color. Hugs, Bec
  17. Thank you all for your comments. And yup I was partying when you all were busy. Bec
  18. Pat, I havent heard of it. BUt are you sure you have enough to keep you busy? Think you need more houses. I hear them calling you. Bec
  19. I cant wait to see pics of the finished towers. Bet they are neat! Bec
  20. Wolfie, Major congratulations! And it is ok for it to sit with the others they can chat a bit and get to know one another. Bec
  21. THanks for that tip! The lily is my next one to build. Bec
  22. ok my take.... Find a phone number and call them. and find out what the blank is going on. Bec
  23. LIdia, I am not Irene but what I did was keep the siding from the corners so to speak so hoping the vertical trim covers it. I had to rip it out the first time cause I tried to meet the corners. Maybe that helps? Irene is great on this stuff! Bec
  24. beccas1963

Tae Bo

Jenny, I need to find an excrecise that I can do in door or out. Does the Tae Bo not have a bunch of equipment? I live in a very small space, and I dont have romo for them big balls that you lean on or what not. Bec