beccas1963

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by beccas1963

1. From the album: Beacon Hill

I know I need to do touch ups but after putting the last floor board on the 2nd floor porch I just had to sit down take a load off Come on up for an ice cold beverage.
  2. Irene, I just love watching you build your beacon. It is looking great! Love the stone work. What kind of grout did you use? Bec
  3. oh oh oh oh, YES your business cards. And if you can little bags to put the stuff in that gets bought. Stick your business card in there. Many times I have come home and had no idea who I got what from. And if I ever wanted to order more well I dont know who to order from. Hugs, Bec
  4. THe way he is standing he looks mean or hmmmm telling a purse snatcher to stay away from that woman. I love it! Bec
  5. Deb, I just love your museum! I have that kit and was going to make it into a conservatory but you are giving me ideas! Bec
  6. I have never seen this show! Will look for it in our area. Thanks! Bec
  7. From the album: Beacon Hill

I did it! I got my porch posts on the house. Still have to do a few things but I love it!
  8. From the album: Beacon Hill

Here is the porch floor all done. Aunt B looks blotchy cause it was a dark pic and I tried to lighten it up a bit.
  9. Cathy, I used good old Aileens Tacky glue and a LOT of tape. Bec
  10. YOu can also get it at Ace Hardware. Bec
  11. WELCOME HOME BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: Bec
  12. ok my take. I am not a seller but I like to go to sales so hope that counts. I like good light so I can see the item. It is great if there is room for a little scene cause most times I will go oh yeah! That would be cool that way. And I dont like really crowded tables. Hope this helps? Bec
  13. Cathy, I have just started on the porch. Had to make new posts cause I extended the porch. But I hear you on the parts lol. Thought for sure my box would be lighter when I moved it to vacuum lol. BEc
  14. Hello, I am spending my half day off by organizing my magazines. I decided to list all the mags and their dates. I have several Nutshell news, Dollhouse Miniatures and American Miniaturist and Scale Cabinetmaker. I know I am missing quite a few lol. But does anyone know of a place on line that I can go to... to see a history or a list of sorts of what issues were printed? Like the AM magazine in 2002-2003 was like January/February then in 2004 they sent monthly. I tried to call AM and they werent much help really.... they just said let us know what issues you need and we can tell you how much it is. Well I dont know what issue I need. Cause I dont know what issues were well issued. ok if this confuses you I am really sorry. But I dont know how to explain it better. Thanks for any help! Bec
  15. Shelly, I love your bonsai and flowers. They are so teeny tiny. dont think my finger could do that great work. Bec
  16. From the album: Beacon Hill

Theylook like the kit but I had to make them cause I needed more
  17. Looking good! And that is your first dollhouse? Pretty darn cool. Bec
  18. THank you very much!!!!! I found it! It says Episode 51 if that helps anyone. Bec
  19. Michelle, I plan on painting my shingles black and that flat roof top was thinking of that black sandpaper or I might just paint it. The black sand paper looks like it would work but then I figured it would grab the dust and be more difficult to clean. Bec
  20. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bec
  21. beccas1963

Color Swatches

From the album: Beacon Hill

Since Aunt B insisted on being White I have to rethink color for her. So I did a swatch of light blue and a swatch of light purple. I know the pic isnt very good. New decision thanks girls. Going to do blue for trim and then have purple for accents like flower pots!
  22. Major congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And 2 boxes that is a double wowsers! Bec
  23. From the album: Beacon Hill

This is the color I am thinking of for the porch floor I like the grey.
  24. beccas1963

Aunt B Painted

From the album: Beacon Hill

I know the pic is kind of dark but here is Aunt B with her siding painted!
  25. Question: YOu all say templates. You glue the shingles to the templates? And what kind of paper do you use for this? Bec Who is getting ready to shingle soon