• Last visited

• Days Won

patkneazle last won the day on January 18 2014

patkneazle had the most liked content!

152 Excellent

About patkneazle

Profile Information

• Interests
    Reading, cats, dollhouses, gardening, cooking, making stuff, sports, writing

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Mary Anne
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

6,412 profile views
  1. In addition to what others haven mentioned, I use a tall plastic gift wrap organizer box for lumber, and I use a plastic embroidery floss box for tiny things.
  2. patkneazle

Front

No, the base is part of it. The walls fit through slots and have little shims anchoring them underneath. It's really much prettier than I could photograph with the iPad. The vendor had the MOST gorgeous area rugs too, but I couldn't afford them either.
  3. patkneazle

William Morris Quarter Scale

I bought this house at the miniature show in Portland, Oregon from a local artist. It is so beautifully done and it all comes apart! There is NO glue anywhere! I loved it, but told the vendor I couldn't afford it. I was browsing at another table when she came up to me and said she'd make me a deal, so I got it for half price! I bought the Mission furniture kits online from Karen Carey Miniatures, and they were a pleasure to make.
  4. patkneazle

living room

I love this. Just love it.
  5. Did I mention how much I love this?
  6. Bees! Love this! I have two hives! What did you use for foundation in your frames? REALLY love the floor!
  7. Thank you all! This house was just a joy to work on.