• Last visited

6 Neutral

About Becky8813

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Becky
  • Country
    United States
  1. Oh lordy!!! Mom and Dad had wall plaques that are very similar! Very nicely done!
  2. Thank you for the kind words on my chimney pieces. That is still a work in progress and I have been remiss in getting pictures posted. Havanaholly, would you be able to point me in the right direction as far as finding that series, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance! Becky
  3. Hi all. I have a question. I am planning a bayside dock scene. It is to be a sizeable project at about 20" x 30" and up to 3" deep in some areas. My question is: what type/product do you all use to simulate water? And is it possible to put the "water" in in layers ( so that underwater landscaping can be applied) and not have the striations of obvious layers? Also, what do you use to craft underwater elevations-foam? Papier mache? Wood? Or paperclay? Thanks in advance, becky
  4. Thanks for the info. To clarify a bit more, this door is the Bespaq Pollinade Carved double door. The pediment is too pretty to put on the exterior of the house, it belongs on the interior, but then the doors open the wrong direction! Sigh, sometimes being a perfectionist is challenging! Lol!
  5. Hi, i hope someone can help me. I have a beautiful set of double doors for my front entrance that needs to have the door opening reversed so that the beautiful pediment trim is inside instead of outside and have the doors correctly opening inwards. Does anyone know a trick to taking pin-hinged doors out of their frames without disassembling the entire door? Thanks in advance, Becky
  6. Becky8813

hallwaypics

oh my!!!! How great! That picture of George is hysterical!!!!! Love Kramer =D
  7. Becky8813

DSCF0736

oh my! My eyes won't let me do this level of precision! Awesome work!!
  8. Becky8813

Chimney Progress

This first chimney stack is for the left side of a Beacon Hill bash that I am doing. I am bashing two together and adding a basement. The second, 5-pot chimney is for the center of the house and on the right side there will be another 3 or 4 pot chimney. I haven't decided that yet.
  9. Becky8813

Oak Hollow Manor

This album will chronicle my Beacon Hill Bash project. I will be bashing 2 beacon Hills together and adding a full basement.
  10. I have to admit it too, but Tessie is also my favorite miniature person!