• Last visited

2 Neutral

About minielectrifiergrandotter

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Laurey
  • Country
    United States
  1. Thanks for all your Welcomes! There actually three different houses to choose from, Vermont farmhouse Jr. Victorian and a San Franciscan ( but it looks like this one may be missing some pieces) I may start with the Jr because it's my first and it looks like it's a little on the simpler side. It is nice too because I already have everything i could possibly need for all the wiring! Once I get started I will begin to post pictures. So does anyone have any beginners advice?
  2. Hello Everyone I am completely new to the whole mini world. At least this part of it. My grandfather used to run a small business called the Mini Electrifier but he passed away a couple of years ago. I remember as a kid, him always getting me and my brothers to help him assemble wiring and candle bodies for the doll houses. So in his passing it seems I inherited all of his Mini Electrifier inventory and among that were two unbuilt houses. Myself having 3 daughters thought how great would it be to build one for them. So here I am, looking to the world of miniatures and am very intrigued by the vastness of it all. Going through all of these boxes, it is amazing to see how in depth the whole process really is and how much there is to learn. I look forward to this new adventure!