Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

429 profile views
  1. Thank you for sharing about your SkilCraft colonial house kit. Stay tuned. I am redoing one acquired at a Sale...but replacing the plastic siding and shutters which are already warped with wood clapboard and milled shutters. It will be nice to see how you do this kit.
  2. Nicely embellished doors! But it's better to do this BEFORE hanging the door, and even better to hang the door while the wall, especially a hard-to-get-to interior wall, is uninstalled.
  3. Yes, you can remove the one wall so you can access the hallway. It still makes it hard to do the downstairs hallway, but with a little crafty patience it can be done without having to tear the whole house apart. I had to do this on the Willowcrest finished last autumn... Oddly, after all the torture you go through finishing the hallways, when you restore the wall and rooms it abuts, you still don't see the hallways...but it is a personal satisfaction!
  4. MoreGlue

Christmas 2006

That is a wonderful staircase.
  5. MoreGlue

The Aster

An English cottage
  6. MoreGlue

The Willowcrest

In mansard style
  7. MoreGlue

The Orchid Cottage

A Victorian Cottage
  8. Very nice start! You took sound advice or have good common sense to realize you have to do the wiring and interior decorating before you glue everything together. Someone just emptied their garage of a Willowcrest left behind by a daughter who had gone on with her life...walls inside and out, staircase all glued in and unfinished, only the punched out kit boards in the box, but no parts saved. So now I have to take it apart, and from the punched out boards make patterns to finish everything else since Greenleaf has discontinued this house! I appreciate seeing how the upstairs landings should go, since these parts are totally missing here.
  9. By now you should have discovered all you do is phone Greenleaf in Schenevus, NY, to order the Instructions sheet. They keep copies of Instructions for houses even out of production and will send them for $6.00.
  10. First finish your Garfield and Coventry before even beginning the Willowcrest. Your work is cut out for you! Enjoy.
  11. IT's wonderful. I built the Travel Trailer, following the directions, getting a workout in that one session especially. I furnished it and put a bathroom in the back section by a small dividing "wall" from the back top opening. It was a hit when I raffled it at a bazaar. ITs photos are on my webshot site until I figure out how to get them here.
  12. BooHoo is all I can say...coming in late to this forum. I just got the notice and before I got here the haunted house was gone!
  13. Hello again. I almost became unglued figuring out this wonderful new board. Thanks for the comments coming from viewers at http://community.webshots.com/user/tofonut. You remind me to tune in here!