• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Karina
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

451 profile views
  1. I'm anxious to hear how this works, as I have 2 MDF kits in waiting. I'm tempted to try this on a scrap piece of MDF.
  2. I love your whole bungalow so much I would totally marry it.
  3. Puffycat1

Furnished interior

I love the lack of room dividers! It makes the whole house feel less "stuffy" and traditional. Well done!
  4. I'm pretty sure we've all looked like this at some point after a successful and productive day of dollhousing without the aid of said cocaine.
  5. It's beautiful, Karen. I'm working on the same kit and I see you didn't use the kit stairs either, lol. The foundation finish is definitely amazing!
  6. Thanks for the wonderful welcome! Is there a sticky or a post somewhere with a glossary explaining terms like "bashing" and "scratch building"? I've figured what those terms mean, but I'm sure there are more ill come across that are unfamiliar.
  7. Hi! I'm new to the forum and still relatively new to minis. I'm currently working on the RGT Beachside Bungalow and having a blast. In the past I've completed an Orchid and built a modern house from scratch (it was a disaster) and thus I still have much to learn. I look forward to sharing and learning from everyone on the board! Karina In Coral Springs