dollshouses, gardening, cooking, reading

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Clarien
  • Country
    Netherlands
  1. You did a very nice job here. I like it a. Lot!
  2. claire

Breakfast...

Thank you for the compliments... The dishes I painted in workshops with Cocky Wildschut, a Dutch miniature porcelaine painter.
  3. Pretty picture!!! I love the gingerbreadhouse and the cookies. They look yummie.
  4. claire

Kitchen roombox for my cousin

The roombox was made for my cousins' birthday
  5. claire

Claire's Arthur

How my Arthur looks like, but not finished yet.
  6. claire

my trip to LA and Ventura

what I bought in Larianne's shop and how it looks like in my Arthur
  7. As I promissed. We had a great time. My cousin and I visited LA and we liked the city. We liked Santa Monica, the Paul Getty Center and I could go on about a lot of things. We payed a visit to Larrianne's Small Wonders. And you were right: so much to see, so much to buy and such little money did I had to spend. You can see in my album what I bought. And I am getting another thing from that shop, but I don't know what it is yet, because my cousin and second cousin bought my birthday present there and it is not yet my birthday.... So will be continued.
  8. Thanks for your advice. When I will be back I 'll let you know what I did etc. love Claire
  9. I am travelling to LA the 16th of next month (February) and would like to know if anyone of you know if there is a shop for dollshouses and miniatures in that big city. I would be very grateful for an answer. Thanks, Claire
  10. A bit late, but not too, I hope. I want to wish you all the best and good health for 2008 form The Netherlands!!! Love, Claire
  11. Thank you all for your warm welcome. And Traci, if you father happens to travel to Utrecht we will welcome him to our house... I'm flattered that you like the colour of my Arthur. I found that was one of the most difficult things about it. Now I'm struggeling to fit electricity, because at first I decided that that was too difficult for me... And now I have allready put wallpaper and flooring in!!! My next project is waiting in the attic. It is a dollshouse from a Dutch dollshouse shop http://www.destolp.com/ It is a bit bigger than The Arthur, but the problem of space I will tackle later Soon I will have enough posts to make my own gallery and than you will be able to see more of my Arhur
  12. Hello. I like to introduce myself. I'm Claire, I'm 59 years old, married, two boy of 16 and 13, so one can call me a "young" mother. I have a job as secretary at the University of the city where I live. I work in the science department. I like things that are out of proportion either small, or big. Since I was about 10 years of age I was completely taken by the dollshouse in the museum of my town, Utrecht. And I wanted to build such a house when I was with retirement and I started to collect usefull books and things for that time. Then I discovered that you don't have to be retired to work on a dollshouse. So then I became the onwer of The Arthur (birthday gift from my husband!!!). It took me a long time to make it into a house, but now it is standing, but it is by no means finished.