• Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name sharon
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4298 profile views
  1. Walls? Stucco?

Holly - that’s a lot of houses!  
  2. Walls? Stucco?

I just started a Nebraska State day project, brought it home and got to work, it’s a Tuscan Garden and has stuccoed walls. Red Devil Lightweight spalls is what they gave us - at true value I found a Dap version it is super light weight and I didn’t even need to sand it.  I’ve used joint compound in the past and had to sand it and it was a mess, so I think I’ll use the light weight sparkle from now on.
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

House of miniatures kits, St. Louis  https://stlouis.craigslist.org/clt/d/fallon-vintage-dollhouse-furniture-kits/6951122882.html    
  4. Midcentury ? Identify please?

JBN-  do you have pics of your highland?  I like to see the original stairs 
  5. Midcentury ? Identify please?

Right? Lawbre curved!  I thought it looked like it didn’t belong 
  6. Midcentury ? Identify please?

I’m going to have to wait four more months to play with it! made it home 
  7. Midcentury ? Identify please?

Thank you!
  8. Midcentury ? Identify please?

I did get it!  I’m visiting my daughter and flying home so it’s going to live with with her for a few months.   Thank you you so much!     wait, the tower on front is part of it!  I thought they’d added it on
  9. I found this today, I think they were trying for a chalet look.   Does anyone know what kit this 
  10. And if you are very lucky you can find some older fencing, house bits, etc, they are usually in wood.  I’ve also bought street lights! and small scale tunnel entrances and used them for larger scale house fireplaces.!    Just never know what what you’ll find.  I found some N scale animals to use in my 1:144 houses
  11. I have flown back and forth to my daughters so much this year that I didn’t realize how many miles I’d racked up, so I’m taking a few me trips -  one will be to Philadelphia, and I’ve decided to coincide it with the Show.  Has anyone been before?
  12. You are welcome!  Let us know what you find
  13. I was making aquariums, I found some acrylic boxes at the Container Store if you have one close by