• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

7147 profile views
  1. Creatin' Contest 2015

CONGRATS, FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Here's the information for the Kansas City and St. Louis miniatures shows for 2016: http://www.miniatureshows.com/ Kansas City: June 3-4, 2016 St. Louis: October 7-8, 2016  
  3. Hello, all! I'd like to invite you to come to Nebraska State Day 2016, which is put on by the Omaha-Council Bluffs Miniature Guild. It's a really fun event (I'm a member of the guild and have gone for the past 3 years) where you make a mini build in one day. There are sales tables, raffles, food, and lots of wonderful minis. If you're interested, here is the information on our OCBMG blog: http://ocbmg.blogspot.com/2015/10/nebraska-state-day-2016-sign-up-info.html Last year, we had 32 participants from 8 states, so everyone is welcome -- this is NOT a NAME-only event.
  4. Nebraska State Day 2015

I'm so glad you had a good time! Thank you for coming!!!! I'll ask about the screen material at our next guild meeting.
  5. NEM private sale for Greenleaf members

Grazhina, you've always been so good to us with sales and discounts. Thank you!!! I love my items from NEM and will always think of you when I see them. Best of luck with all new things on the horizon. (And yes, I did shop! Yay!)
  6. Faking a structure - sneak peek

It's soooo beautiful. :)
  7. Some cute finds and more gifts

Wonderful finds!
  8. Blarney Castle

What a PERFECT gift from a European vacation. :) Fantastic.
  9. image

This story really touched my heart. You're a very good grandma!!
  10. Oxy-acetylene torch in progress

Even all naked like that, the tanks are SO cool!
  11. kitchen close Up

We are always our own worst critics. To me, it looks fabulous!!
  12. Bed detail

Be careful. This is how we all end up with like 50 dollhouses -- to get more room. Haha!!
  13. Bed detail

I absolutely love the fact that you've incorporated items from your loved ones. It makes it even more beautiful.
  14. Bed detail

It's beautiful!
  15. Starting the floor

Wow! That's a lot of beating up one floor! Hahaha.