1. Blondie

Tudor Cottage

Wow that is SMALL!!
  2. Blondie

Tudor Cottage

They all look amazing!!
  3. Blondie

Tudor Cottage

Beautiful! My neighbor grew squash in the pasture one summer. They looked just like this!! You're sooooo good at the 1:24 plants!!
  4. Blondie

Tudor Cottage

They're perfect!!!
  5. Blondie

Tudor Cottage

I'm wiping up the drool. They are so gorgeous!!!!!
  6. For some reason, I found the beginning of the siding to be super relaxing, but toward the end, I thought: GOOD LORD HOW MUCH SIDING CAN ONE HOUSE TAKE?!?!?!?!?!? The BH is such a beast! But we love her.
  7. Well done!! Very realistic.
  8. Blondie

Tudor Cottage

Gorgeous!!!!
  9. You are so speedy! I love watching you work! You're such an amazingly talented artisan.
  10. I don't see anything but beauty!
  11. I find painting to be boo hiss for me because I can see all of the pieces I didn't sand properly. Wallpaper hides everything really well, so I'll probably never paint a room again! Bahahahaha!!!!!!
  12. It's fabulous!! And once doodads are inside, no one will notice any stains at all, no they won't!
  13. I love the trees. Each of your builds are so unique and interesting. I love them all!!
  14. Blondie

Tudor Cottage

It's truly stunning!
  15. Blondie

Tudor Cottage

I know you've told me before, but I can't remember. What kind of grass do you use?
  16. Blondie

Tudor Cottage

Thank you for the quarter!!
  17. So tiny, yet so complex...
  18. Blondie

Primed sprues

WOW that is a lot of tiny parts. HOLY WOW!!!
  19. Yes, the BH kitchen is quite small compared to other houses. But don't forget that you can make the kitchen be in any room you want! ;)
  20. Blondie

Bath Time!

It looks fantastic!! I love the unique houses you find!!
  21. I'm finding myself looking at small boxes in a whole new way. I've seen many interesting things that have been built with the tiny train people.