• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Carol
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,116 profile views
  1. This is an 'inspiration' picture I found. I would like to copy that addition, but I don't know anything further about the original. Sorry to be of so little help. It's a pretty add-on, isn't it!
  2. Wow! This keeps getting better and better! I've always liked the Orchid, but your version is Amazing.
  3. I'm liking all your ideas! Keep 'em coming!
  4. cah54719

ranch 26

LOL....I have baggies of little lids, containers and what-nots just waiting for the perfect spot! This one works great!
  5. cah54719

ranch 27

Yes, it would give a cleaner, more 'open' look. This is coming along so nicely. You have very creative ideas!
  6. I just Love this project! Reminds me of the li'l '67 Scotty Camper that I used to have. You are doing a fabulous job. Can't wait to see more!
  7. That would be really helpful, especially with the parts that are unique to a specific house, like turning staircases, turrets, multi-angle roof panels, etc. Tutorials on youtube are abundant in other hobbies, posted by the crafters themselves. And, they're fun to watch. Perhaps that avenue will open up for us, too.
  8. cah54719

A dovecote?

What a fabulously unique feature! I vote for 'Leave it in' ! Also, there is certainly plenty of room up there to support the look. A charming wee triangle so the birds have a guest house, too.
  9. This is one of the most lovely imaginings of the Orchid I have seen! You have great design ideas, can't wait to see more!
  10. What beautiful work you are doing! I love the Orchid, and additions. Can't wait to see where you go from here!
  11. What a wonderful gift! Thank you for sharing!
  12. cah54719

Weekend vases

These are so elegant! Your skill with the lathe is amazing, as is your eye for a good piece of wood! Bravo!
  13. cah54719

Bird Feeder

What a little Beauty!
  14. Oh what a fun memory! Mu daughter used to watch Fred Penner's Place every day, and that song was always a favorite. We took in displaced kitties pretty frequently - and they never went away!
  15. I think that's a great idea! Paper dolls of people who are loved! Not knly Not Creepy, but I want to borrow your idea for my houses!