• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    joan
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

840 profile views
  1. i've made two laurels, the first just as directions state, the second i put adivider in the attic and also a side window in the first and second floor, as the living room area is very dark and it made the house look bigger. joan
  2. that book has a lot of real good ideas only thing i did was use wood instead of the card board i punched the wholes in with a pointed item worked good
  3. both hbs (www.miniatures.com) and manor house miniatures have those items and they are both really nice to shop at. very good service
  4. there are different types of candy molds at micheals (and sizes) or at other cake decorating places. at micheals they are with the wilton cake decorating supplies also check out the soap and candle molds some are small too
  5. u could always do a fake brick job instead some porches have brick not wood just an idea
  6. also hub hobby, hobby lobby carry some molding
  7. got mine today really think they were great thanks everyone you all did such a good job.
  8. i enjoyed the hunt totally , thought it was easy, since the first clue said not on the forum so that took a big part out . thanks Dean :yes:
  9. i have seen these at target with in last month, so might check there
  10. sorry forgot to say pictures of the beds are in my album http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/uploads/gallery_1479_1108_1206120.jpg the smaller bed is not painted in the picture but has little girl sitting on it
  11. my completed double bed ended up at 7"x 4/78 the head board messures 3 1/2 " high in the middle and 2 7/8" on the ends that is from "floor to top of head board the other bed i have is a day bed or captains bed it messures 6" x2 3/4" the height of the bed on the back and both sides is 2" the front starts at 2" on the sides and is 1 1/4 " in the middle the middle is 4 inches wide so you angle the sides down 1 inch on each side to the 1 1/4 inch..... hope this helps :angry:
  12. if your giving it too her for a xmas present , then i would wait , but i would decorate it for xmas then too
  13. harry poter posters, hairspray posters and lots of zac effron poster if a mid teen