• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Beth
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

526 profile views
  1. Quilt Yo-yos?

Here are my yo-yo's ready to sew together.  I'm not great at sewing so this may take awhile!  Kathie, how did you sew yours together?  Does anyone else that was making one of these have a finished picture to share?  
  2. Quilt Yo-yos?

Thanks Kathie...it's good to be back!  Your cottage is wonderful, I love it.  The yo-yo quilt looks wonderful.  My yo-yos are about a half inch also so they should work out too.  What a great idea to use turned back covers...I would never have guessed you didn't have enough yo-yos for a full cover!!
  3. Quilt Yo-yos?

Hello everyone!  It's been awhile since I was last here.  I haven't worked on minis in a few years but I am finally back to it!  I just started working on a yo-yo quilt and remembered I had seen a topic regarding this on the forum here.  Has anyone finished one of these quilts?  I'm wondering how everyone's yo-yos look.  Here's a picture of one of mine.  Is the size to big?  It's good to be back to working on miniatures!!
  4. Fairfield Electrical Wiring

I have dry fitted it several times.  I was just looking to see if anyone else has used the tapewire and if they had any helpful tips.  Thanks fov...I'm going to check that out now. Thank you fov...that was very helpful.  I also read your post on the furniture.  I, too, blocked out the door in the kitchen to make more wall space!  I then checked out the gallery...your Fairfield is wonderful.  I saw several others that other members have done...what a talented and creative group!  Thank you again!
  5. Fairfield Electrical Wiring

Good morning everyone!  It's been quite awhile since I've been here.  I had picked up a little Fairfield and had started rehabbing it a few years ago.  Real life got in the way and it's been way too long since I've worked on it.  I recently pulled it back out and am now starting to work on it again.  My question is this:  has anyone who has made the Fairfield used tapewire, and if so, how did you figure it all out?  I'm afraid if I put the Fairfield together there will be areas I won't be able to get my hands into to put the tapewire, let alone wallpaper.   Any advice would be so appreciated.
  6. A mouse family portrait

Oh, they came out wonderful! I definitely need to try one (or two!!). They are adorable . . . I love them! You did a great job on them.
  7. Mack

Thank you! I think I'm going to give him a try. What type of material did you use - felt?
  8. Mack

He is adorable! I can't wait to see him finished. Can I ask where you found a pattern, or did you make your own? I am making a "mouse" house and would love to try making something like this.
  9. Me and the big dog Gibbs

His facial expressions are more like Timmy too! Enjoy the puppy breath and puppy snuggles!
  10. Me and the big dog Gibbs

All three are absolutely adorable! I see they are NCIS fans!
  11. Miss Charlotte

Oh, Miss Charlotte is wonderful!
  12. Attic Bedroom

What a great bed!
  13. It's Groundhog Day!

Woodrow is adorable!
  14. corner

It's wonderful . . . what a cozy corner!
  15. pillow

It's beautiful . . . well worth the scorched fingers!