• Last visited

Community Reputation

40 Excellent

About Joyrene10

• Birthday 04/22/41

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Sitia, Crete, Greece
  • Interests knitting, sewing, crochet, model building, matchstick craft, lace making, swimming. animal welfare, interior design, renovation (old stone houses0

Contact Methods

• Skype joy.i.hodson

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Two
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Joy
  • Country United Kingdom
  1. Waiting For The roof

Hi Holly, I have put on the canvas roof but it is still not fixed as I want to see what it looks like when the roof is finished but thanks for the suggestion.
  2. Front view Of house with roof

Yes I will make them the same as the one on the front porch as they are colourful and will relieve the monotony of the bare wall. By reinforcing the rails with the extra pieces I will be able to make sure that this 30 year old kit ( which is rather fragile) stays the course. There is also a coach light and a plaque to put in place when it is finished and my daughter has given me some wire, high backed chairs and tables so it should a lot less stark.
  3. Finished main bedroom

.t Thank you so much for you comment it is much appreciated. This is my winter occupation (my family call it my enthusiasm) and I am hoping to complete it before the summer comes to halt my passion.
  4. Inside bedroom , view Of side wall extension

Thank you so much for your kind words it really is appreciated. I can only do one dollhouse as I am living in Crete it is difficult to make them and when they are done I have nowhere to keep them.
  5. The nursery Is next

Yes it is just about the same size as the kitchen below as I have already redesigned that
  6. Bathroom papered

Thank you Selkie it did take a bit of thinking about
  7. My attempt at the Magnolia

Sorry everyone I have finally figured out how to get the photos into the gallery and spent a very pleasant raining afternoon doing the job!
  8. View 2 Of nursery

From the album My attempt at the Magnolia

At least the door is made and the wallpaper has been positioned so life will be a bit less challenging for a while.
  9. The nursery Is next

This leaves the nursery next where I will make the sliding doors again but with less trial and error I hope
  10. Rear cladding In place

The rear cladding will look better when I have finished the veneer on the rough edges and the roof is in place.
  11. Front view Of house with roof

View of house from the front with roof in place
  12. House with outer cladding And roof

Side view of house with outer cladding.
  13. Chimney showing card board estension

The chimney has been turned round as I am going to fit a lean-to and need more room on the front of the wall. It also shows the extension of the wall.
  14. View 2 Of bedroom etension

This showa the completed extension before the final cladding goes on.
  15. Inside viewnof sliding doors

This is the view of the inside of the windows before the wall was papered