• Last visited

0 Neutral

About Megdolls

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Meg
  • Country
    United States
  1. I found an unopened San Franciscan dollhouse kit on craigslist for 65 dollars. Has anyone ever done this one? What did you guys think? I think it is the "new" version. Thanks! Meg
  2. Hi Megan! It looks like we have a lot in common! I have recently started making dolls and wanting them to have a home as well! Good luck on your creations!
  3. My name is Meg and I am new to the miniature world! I recently began making dolls out of polymer clay and I've decided that they need a house to live in, and quite possibly a cool photo shoot space if I decide to start selling them. I have always had a love for miniature houses, my mother made one when I was young for us to enjoy. She hid it in the garage and worked on it whenever she could and then surprised me with it when she was finished. For the life of me, I cannot think of what happened to it! Anyway, so I've never made a house before, but I am eager to start. I recently bought a Magnolia house kit on craigslist, unopened, for 50 dollars. I am looking forward to beginning my new project, but I'm a little unsure of where to start! I have gathered all the supplies it says I'll need, I'm just a little nervous to jump in! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!