• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Denise
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

441 profile views
  1. Did this find a home? I belong to a mini club in Vancouver (although we aren't meeting due to the pandemic).
  2. Hi, I've got a secondhand Beacon Hill kit sealed in box and was going to cut it open to do a dry fit. However, I'm very slowly trying to finish a Willowcrest first. So instead of opening the BH, can someone tell me the height of the ceilings in the upper rooms? I've got a few canopy beds that never seem to fit in dollhouse kits but I'm hoping they might fit in this one.
  3. $30 Real Good Toys near Everett, WA https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/art/d/everett-dollhouse/7031831268.html
  4. I don't know how many people are close to Vancouver, BC but there's a show and sale this Sunday: https://www.vancouverminiatureshow.com/ Plus there will be 4 dollhouses on exhibit!
  5. Someone in Indiana could get a deal on a built Beacon Hill at shopgoodwill.com (I can't seem to copy the link on my phone)...no bids yet at $21.
  6. Somehow not as pretty as other images of Clell Boyce houses but there's only 3 photos: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/tag/d/seattle-clell-boyce-dollhouse-the/6943796579.html
  7. A smaller door or window to match this one would also be great
  8. Here's the mockup. (Thanks for the uploading instructions). Sorry, the door looks so faint. I was going to try that window and just replace the top portion with a single divider. My boyfriend is a bit keen on trying to make something too.
  9. I vote for the BH, although I haven't built either. Is it smaller? I saw a built one for sale last year on craigslist but it was $350 or something like that. Now of course I wish I had tried haggling with them.
  10. I can't figure out how to upload a picture from my computer, <sigh>. And now I can't link to the door on miniatures.com or pinterest but it's the alexander gate/door. Right now I'm only needing to source one window.
  11. I like that first door It's actually a fairly small townhouse - I was going to have two floors and an attic/roof. There's a fancy door at miniatures.com that I would like for the ground floor. Then a fairly simple door/large window with a railing or balcony above it. The dormer I want for the roof is the Lawbre oeil de bouef. I made a mockup but it's not to scale (now I just have to figure out how to post it). I had fancier versions but my sister keeps telling me to keep it simple. Maybe something like this?
  12. Sadly, I'm not sure my skills are up to that.
  13. Hi, I'm starting plans for 1:12 French/Parisian townhouse and am looking for suitable windows. I've seen some Lawbre ones that are nice but they don't open. Do people recommend using doors instead of windows? Any idea where I could find French windows or doors with an arch? Thanks!
  14. Hi, I'm heading out on a New England/Canada cruise soon - any recommendations for shops and/or museums with dollhouses?