• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

11530 profile views
  1. Frustration with arranging

Yep, take a break. When you’re ready, you might take everything out and place the one thing you really want in the room, then build around that (like what Karin said). 
  2. LeatherChair.jpg

Love the tufting!
  3. FinishedWindows3.jpg

Very nice!
  4. My Heritage really is haunted.

I love your description of the rehabbing process for you! Hope you keep posting pictures of this interesting house  
  5. I am not new, but...

Welcome back! The chair I bought from you finally found its home and occupant  Hope your mini biz is doing well! http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=8222
  6. Victorian lighting

Chrysolite kits. I watch for them on eBay.
  7. My Heritage really is haunted.

The woman I see isn’t sinister. Long hair, walking into the wall or window. She’s located in the reflection in the right pane, in the sunlit area...looks like she’s walking into the wall or the window pane as though it’s a large door. The man’s face, which I couldn’t see for the longest time, is located above her.  
  8. My Heritage really is haunted.

Weird, I couldn’t see him at first. All I could see was the woman walking into the wall just below his face. Double haunt.
  9. My Introduction

Welcome to the forum! I love beach houses so will enjoy watching your build. I hope you start albums soon.  
  10. Gingerbread Orchid House

Nice job!  
  11. Making molds and casting minis

For making molds I use this product https://www.amazon.com/Smooth-OOMOO-25-Curing-Silicone/dp/B01C4YQ4TU/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1531667025&sr=8-21&keywords=smooth-on
  12. Making molds and casting minis

I’ve bought many of the ceramic pots from this vendor (for tiny plants  ) and they are ceramic bisque and nicely made. They are unglazed. To get a glazed look I painted them with watercolor markers and then painted over them with a clear non-yellowing fingernail polish. The fingernail polish makes them look glazed. You could probably use ModPodge or some other quick drying glaze as well. This photo might not show how shiny they are. These pots are about 3/8 across at the top.  
  13. Interesting house...um chair...um house

It’s interesting and clever  
  14. 1:24 scale dollhouse ID

Nice! I don’t know which one it is, but I’m sure one of our member sleuths will solve this puzzle. 
  15. apothecary cabinet close up

Nails (as already said), staples, the clip off pens, jewelry findings, small wood blocks, tassels...