8032 profile views
  1. Circle library, horizontal shelves

Wow! Just wow! It looks great!  
  2. Circle library, angled dividers

I love it. It's unique and interesting.
  3. Mod113.jpg

It looks like a comfortable room.
  4. Mod110.jpg

Filling in takes time. It's looking great!
  5. Am I the only one....

I have a lot of pieces in my stash that I've bought because they are hard to find in half scale and I expect to use them at some point in a future build. I've got boxes of kits and lots of supplies. Nope, not gonna feel guilty about it.    
  6. Frustrated

Consider adding a border trim piece either all the way around (which means cutting down your parquet) or at the edge. Will finishing trim cover the gap? 
  7. Gallery

Me too. It's a challenge and I find if I add more than a couple at a time, I end up with duplicates that I then have to "hide" because I can't delete them.  
  8. Chanticleer exterior finishing 2

Thanks everyone 
  9. From the album Chanticleer

More work on the Chanticleer. I've added moss to the stone exterior and roof shingles and gullies. I'm sure I will find additional spots that need a bit of moss, but I'm satisfied with this for now.

© DAL Minis

10. Chanticleer exterior finishing 2

From the album Chanticleer

More work on the Chanticleer. I've added moss to the stone exterior and roof shingles and gullies. I'm sure I will find additional spots that need a bit of moss, but I'm satisfied with this for now.

© DAL Minis

11. Chanticleer exterior finishing 1

From the album Chanticleer

© DAL Minis

12. The Willow Half Scale

LOL, my hubby does this too. Yours is a keeper! :D
  13. Octagon rug (half scale)

It looks great! Perfect for this setting.  
  14. Dumbwaiter at rest

Love it!  
  15. The Willow Half Scale

I used houseworks stairs in place of the kit stairs in the half scale Diana I built. You will most likely need to add a small shim at the base to make them fit (I added it at the top, but would do it differently now), and you will need to either enlarge the floor openings on the Willow or cut down the stairs through the width. I cut the stairs through the width to create a narrower staircase for the Diana so that the stairs fit the existing floor opening.