• Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Debora
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

12833 profile views
  1. 20190319_145125.jpg

Love that floor!
  2. On the way to Boston ...

Madurodam! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madurodam I've never been but maybe someday  
  3. Full scale Diana dimensions

I happen to have a half scale (1:24) Diana in dry fit. It’s foundation footprint is about 10.5” x 7.5”, so at 1:12 it would be about 21” x 15”. Greenleaf's store website says 27” x 16” but that takes into account the back eave overhang and the side bays and gable overhangs. 
  4. ID help needed for house

It’s lovely! Congratulations!
  5. Polyurathane

Like Sable said, do a test. The mod podge might cloud. While time consuming, this type of test is valuable.
  6. Dry-fitting the Corner Shop

Love it!
  7. 5c7be4cf8d4e4-IMG-1520(450x338).jpg

Looks great!
  8. 5c83fb51ca9bf-IMG-1536(450x338).jpg

I like the paneling a lot and the texture on the ceilings is great. Love the fireplace  
  9. Half Scale Greenleaf Tennyson

Welcome back! I’m so glad you’re starting to feel well enough to indulge in minis again! One step at a time I love the Tennyson and particularly half scale so am looking forward to watching your progress. Have a great time with it!
  10. You all are a terrible influence ;-)

I was “no dolls” too when I first got started, but I’ve definitely changed in my approach. I tend towards fantasy characters and animals. I think the right doll can give the build “life.”  I agree with Karin, Miniatures opens up a whole world of skills as we explore other art forms in order to expand our craft. 
  11. 1:24 scale furniture

Part of the fun (IMO) of half scale is the hunt for just the right pieces. It’s true that there are not as many options for per-made items in halfscale, so I make a lot of mine. There are a lot more sellers of half scale furniture kits than there were five years ago. That makes it easier.
  12. Old Farm Theme

Love the old vehicles!
  13. thrift store music box

Love it! Looking forward to seeing its transformation!
  14. Thanks for the link!  
  15. Restaurant Botin Miniatures

I really like the tile too.